It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palme Case Solved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This swedish article jokingly claims Dee Snider from Twisted Sister shot Palme, because he quit the band only six days after Stig Bergling escaped from prison.

Palmepoliser, dags att granska Twisted Sister (2013-03-21)

Ingen ska till exempel få mig att tro att det var en tillfällighet att Snider hoppade av bandet blott sex dagar efter att spionen Stig Bergling rymde.

Case closed.

"Case closed" is written in english in the article.

Followup article:
Självklart var det inte Snider som sköt Palme (2013-04-04)

[...]och sångaren Dee Snider sa upp sig bara sex dagar efter det att Stig Bergling rymde[...]

Jag drev med industrin som omger mordet. En industri bestående av journalister, konspirationsteoretiker och en och annan kommentarsfältherre som slarvar med sin medicinering.

Lyssna nu, foliehattar, och lyssna noga: det var givetvis inte Snider som sköt Palme.

Alla som betyder något vet att det med stor sannolikhet var Christer Pettersson som höll i revolvern.

Google translated:

I was involved with the industry surrounding the murder. An industry composed of journalists, conspiracy theorists and the occasional comment warlord who are careless with his medication.

Listen, foil hats, and listen carefully: it was obviously not Snider who shot Palme.

Anyone that matters know that it most likely was Christer Pettersson, who held the revolver.

So... "foil hats"... do you believe Christer Pettersson was Palme's killer, after all? It certainly wasn't Dee Snider.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Stig Bergling says he didn't shoot the nurse. The nurse says Bergling fired five or six shots. Translated: "One of the shots hit me in the face. Then he pressed the gun barrel against my head."

Bergling: "Jag sköt aldrig mot vårdaren" (in swedish - 07 apr 2013)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A person who is described as a "weapons expert", "hunter" and "businessman" says a policeman in 1985 tried to hire him to shoot Palme.

Hevdet politimann bestilte Palme-drap - politimannen nekter å svare om det stemmer (in Norwegian)

Google translated snippet from the article:

Aftonbladet has talked with former policeman, now in their 60s and living abroad, by phone. The audio is posted on the newspaper's website, we can hear the policeman say he did not want to comment on allegations that in 1985 he should have asked a man if he would kill Palme. He does not use the opportunity to deny the allegations. Former police officer confirms that he has been questioned by police Palme investigators.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Palme case has been "solved" again...

Who Killed Swedish PM Olof Palme? Five Best Conspiracy Theories

February 26, 2014

Revelations that the late crime blockbuster novelist Stieg Larsson sent police 15 boxes of papers linking the killing of prime minister Olof Palme to South Africa has rekindled interest in Sweden's greatest unsolved murder mystery.

The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo writer, who died of heart attack in 2004, identified Bertil Wedin, a Swede living in Cyprus, as the killer.

Wedin, who denied in an interview with tabloid Svenska Dagbladet any involvement with the crime, was said to have been a mercenary hired by South African security services.

What are the most intriguing conspiracy theories?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Palme case about to be "solved" again soon?

Olof Palme murder: Swedish police explore 'new lead' in unsolved case

6 hours ago

A man who said he witnessed the unsolved assassination of Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme 30 years ago has himself been linked to the killing.

A new investigative report by Filter Magazine has named the likely killer as Stig Engstrom, who died in 2000.

Police had initially dismissed him a suspect, but reports suggest they have recently spoken to people close to him.

Police say they have been looking into new leads in the case and have promised a solution "in the near future", say Swedish media.

Stig Engstrom's ex-wife confirmed to Expressen newspaper that she had been questioned about him by detectives on two separate occasions last year.

"It is out of question," she said of the latest reports. "He was not that kind of person, that's for sure. He was too much of a coward. He wouldn't harm a fly."

"I'm not impressed," lawyer Leif Silbersky told the Aftonbladet newspaper. "It is easy to point out a dead man who cannot defend himself."

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Btw, Stig Bergling died 24 January 2015.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
She was 17 years old when she witnessed the murder of Olof Palme.

Palmemordet ble min identitet (in Norwegian)

Anna Hage var bare 17 år da hun ble vitne til drapet på Olof Palme i 1986.

Jeg så hvordan en mann plutselig falt i bakken. Jeg følte at noe var veldig feil, at jeg måtte hjelpe til. Alt gikk veldig fort. På bare noen sekunder løp jeg ut og fram til mannen som lå igjen på fortauet. Det var mørkt, og jeg var helt fokusert på ham, mens jeg så en annen mann på vei bort i mørket.

Da jeg forsøkte å løsne slipsknuten hans, kom det blod, og jeg innså snart at mannen var blitt skutt.

Da jeg fortsatte å trykke mot mannens bryst, kom det mer blod ut av munnen hans. Vi innså at det ikke var mer å gjøre. Politiet hadde da kommet fram til stedet. Det føltes som en evighet til ambulansen kom, men i virkeligheten tok det bare noen minutter.

I samme øyeblikk hørte jeg den sjokkerte kvinnen rope: «Ser dere ikke hvem jeg er? Jeg er Lisbet Palme. Dette er mannen min, Olof Palme. Statsministeren er blitt skutt!» Den livløse mannen ble plutselig en person med et navn. Bilder av Olof Palme dukket opp for mitt indre syn, og sakte gikk det opp for meg at det var vår statsminister som lå foran oss. Jeg var dekket av statsministerens blod, og følte den kulden som siden aldri har forlatt meg.

Jeg glemmer aldri alle de gjentakende, anklagende spørsmålene. Og så husker jeg Christer Pettersons blikk. Det var et mørkt, skremmende og ubehagelig blikk.

Den måten jeg ble møtt på, fikk meg til å føle meg anklaget. Som om jeg hadde gjort noe dårlig eller upassende. Jeg ble aldri møtt av hensyn, varme eller forståelse fra rettsvesenet. Og at morderen gikk fri, fikk meg til å bygge opp en konstant ubehagelig redsel.

Resultatet er boken «30 år av tystnad: mitt liv i skuggan av mordet på Olof Palme».

Google translate:

Anna Hage was only 17 when she witnessed the murder of Olof Palme in 1986.

I saw how a man suddenly fell into the ground. I felt something was very wrong that I had to help. Everything went very fast. In just a few seconds I ran out to the man who lay on the sidewalk. It was dark and I was completely focused on him while I saw another man on my way away in the dark.

When I tried to loosen his slipknot, there was blood, and I soon realized that the man had been shot.

As I kept pushing the man's chest, more blood came out of his mouth. We realized there was no more to do. The police had arrived at the place. It felt like an eternity until the ambulance arrived, but in reality it only took a few minutes.

At the same moment I heard the shocked woman shout: "Do not you see who I am? I'm Lisbet Palme. This is my husband, Olof Palme. The Prime Minister has been shot! "The lifeless man suddenly became a person with a name. Pictures of Olof Palme appeared for my inner sight, and slowly it seemed to me that our prime minister was ahead of us. I was covered by the prime minister's blood and felt the cold that has never left me.

I never forget all the repetitive, accusatory questions. And then I remember Christer Petterson's eyes. It was a dark, scary and unpleasant look.

The way I was met made me feel accused. As if I had done something bad or inappropriate. I was never met for consideration, warmth or understanding from the judiciary. And that the killer went free made me build a constant unpleasant fear.

The result is the book «30 years of silence: my life in the shadow of the murder of Olof Palme».

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Lisbeth Palme died yesterday.

Lisbeth Palme

Olof Palme was shot and killed in central Stockholm on 28 February 1986 while walking home with his wife after a late night movie – without bodyguards. Lisbeth Palme was also injured in the shooting by a shot that grazed her back.

Two years after the event, Christer Pettersson, a small-time criminal and drug addict, was arrested, identified by Mrs Palme. He was tried and convicted for Palme's murder. Pettersson's conviction was later overturned on appeal. As a result, the crime remains unsolved and a number of alternative theories as to who carried out the murder have since been proposed.

She died on 18 October 2018 at the age of 87.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Palme Case Solved Again?

A new book was released today. Since I have not read it, I don't know the name of "the killer" in this book. South Africa and Swedish rightwing extremists have been mentioned in some articles talking about this new book.

Stieg Larssons lösning på Palmemordet – presenteras i ny bok

By building on research done by Stieg Larsson, the author of the Millennium trilogy, Jan Stocklassa is able to present a new suspect in the unsolved murder of the Swedish prime minister Olof Palme.

The book ”Stieg Larssons arkiv: Nyckeln till Palmemordet” is released today.

Ny bog udpeger en ny mistænkt til mordet på Olof Palme (Danish)

Peker på mulig drapsmann i ny Palme-bok (Norwegian)

Nya uppgifter om Palmemordet presenteras i ny bok (Swedish)

Surnud kirjaniku märkmed aitavad Olof Palme mõrva uurijaid (Estonian)

Stieg Larsson wollte Mord an Olof Palme aufklären (German)

Varpa sprengju inn í rannsóknina á morðinu á Olof Palme – Ný bók byggð á rannsóknum Stieg Larsson kemur út í dag (Icelandic)

Wordt moord op Zweedse premier Olof Palme na 32 jaar opgelost? (Dutch)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Breaking News

Olof Palme's killer will be announced soon...

Åklagaren tror sig veta vem som mördade Olof Palme (18 feb 2020 - in swedish...)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

Hi Hellmutt.
You are probably aware of self-described expert in the Olaf Palme case: Ole Dammegård.

In this interview, he speaks a tad about that assassination.
Was reminded of it reading through this thread, because you mention so many possibilities of the case being solved, by all kinds of info, and varied confessions.

In the interview: Ole Dammegård suggests that there were multiple assassin teams, from many different nations.
Do you see how that fits ?

Sorry if you know of him, but don't respect his ideas.

OLE DAMMEGÅRD ~ "False Flags & Secret Conspiracies" [Age Of Truth*TV].

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
On Wednesday, details will be presented to the press. They say this press conference will be "epic". "The Swedish government has already been informed. The murder weapon has been found. They believe they know who shot Olof Palme, and that person is apparently now dead. They will present the evidence in order to shut the case.

Aftonbladet erfar att regeringen informerats: ”De har mordvapnet” (swedish)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Palme's murderer named

No forensic evidence and no murder weapon, but they believe Stig Engstrom (the "Skandia Man") killed Palme, and he apparently acted alone. He killed himself in 2000.

Olof Palme murder: Sweden believes it knows who killed PM in 1986

Swedish prosecutors have named the man who they say killed former Swedish prime minister Olof Palme in 1986, ending years of mystery.

They said it was Stig Engstrom, a graphic designer known as "Skandia Man" who killed himself in 2000.

As a result they were closing the investigation into Palme's death, Chief Prosecutor Krister Petersson said.

Palme's son Marten told Swedish radio that he believed prosecutors had reached the right conclusion and were right to close the case.

"However, it was of course a bit disappointing that they didn't have more conclusive evidence, like DNA or a weapon that they could trace to the crime," he told the BBC.

The murder weapon has not been found and no new forensic evidence has been uncovered, but prosecutors examining Engstrom's statements to police concluded that his version of events did not add up.

"How he acted was how we believe the murderer would have acted," Mr Petersson added.

Stig Engstrom's ex-wife told Expressen newspaper in 2018 that she had been questioned by detectives in 2017. At the time she said the suspicion of his guilt was out of the question.

"He was too much of a coward. He wouldn't harm a fly," she said.

Case closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join