It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israely Anti-Semtic Cartoon Contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Im sure everyone knows of the Danish Muslim cartoon that sparked a out rage across the Muslim world "Cartoon-gate". Iran newspapers in response created a Cartoon contest to make Holocaust cartoons.

Some people might expect a reaction from Israelis but heres one I didnt count on.
Dimona Comix Publishing, from Tel-Aviv, Israel announced today the launch of a new anti-Semitic cartoons contest - this time drawn by Jews themselves!

Saying

“We’ll show the world we can do the best, sharpest, most offensive Jew hating cartoons ever published!” said Sandy “No Iranian will beat us on our home turf!”

Bravo to these Israelis not taking cartoons too seriously. No riots, no buring embassies, no killing. This shows a sense of humor I didnt expect.

www.boomka.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ahaha nice...

Israel +1
Savages -1

[edit on 23-2-2006 by C0le]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIXIsrael announced today the launch of a new anti-Semitic cartoons contest - this time drawn by Jews themselves!

www.boomka.org...

Sooooo, I guess this means the Jews are accepting of anti-Semitism???
Can you be a non-Jew and participate or would you be labeled an anti-Semite?
If you're not allowed to participate would that be racism or descrimination?
If I'm a white Anglo and I want to draw these cartoons am I a bigot or a really cool cartoonist?
This world is a joke......

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well, do you see any Islamic anti-islamic cartoon contests? No.

Good for Israel!!!

-- Boat

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Anti-Semitism has always been existed since Jews were kicked out from Palestine, or if you like Israel, by the Romans. They have to accept it whether they like it or not, anti islamic is rather a new thing started by America since all the Suez Crisisand 1990s/2000s terrorists attack, espcially 9/11.

I still think Ant-Semitism doesn't justify Israelis from taking over Arab territories in the 6 Days War.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Ahaha nice...

Israel +1
Savages -1

[edit on 23-2-2006 by C0le]

yes, let's boil this down to a unilateral view of what is civilized!

[sigh]

okay, seriously, iran needs to be ignored.

their leader is an expert at manipulating prejudices, magnifying them, and then using them to control. if there was an existing prejudice against asians, he'd be endorsing an anti-asian cartoon contest.

this isn't about muslim anti-semitism, it's about the wack-job in charge of iran.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The one with the old pope was pretty funny but there weren'y many to choose from.
I thought there would be a lot more by now.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I really wonder what the winner is going to be like, I love it when people make fun of themselves in order to take the moral high-ground. This contest has increased my respect for Israel. Got to love it.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance

Can you be a non-Jew and participate or would you be labeled an anti-Semite?

This contest is clearly just for Jews. If you want to participate in a anti-Semitic cartoon contest and are non Jewish then join the Iran sponsored one.

Its really just a response to the Iran contest which was in response to something Israel had nothing to do with it was all Danish. Sure the Israelis could have responded with their own anti-muslim cartoon contest but that would have been as childish as Irans actions after the Danish cartoon.

It clear who the bigger man are in this case

[edit on 23-2-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This one is gold !

But i have to admit not being a fan of Israel, its good to see they can take a joke

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They landed on Islam the Americans landed on our our moon.
People need to lighten up I agree what do they do to chill out? You are a moderate once you stop reading the Koran everyday that's chilling out.
But if their religion teaches to hate Jews and Christians and infidels then we have a right to express our concerns too. They here it every day about killing them the jews because they did not convert 1400 years ago. You are not born to hate anyone just influenced that way. But then again the Bible does say the Arabs linage will cause brotherly hatred even today before even Islam was invented its true. The individauls that have become anti-Islamic have done so by choice not by reciting hatred in their religion for this group.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The Jews released the secret 11th commandment
Thats pretty funny.

Reminds me alittle of when Mel Brooks played Moses. Comming down from the mountain carrying 3 tablets and breaks one of them and switches over to 10 commandments instead of 15

new topics

top topics

join