It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey all, new member to the forum, been reading ATS now for a few months, interesting as hell. Live in Christchurch, New Zealand, got here by way of Chicago 1 1/2 years ago...and oddly enough this journey started in Ft. Worth Texas.
Hope to be a meaningful contributor to this fantastic forum.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ,Hope you enjoy your long stay.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
New Zealand!

Where the heck is that? in Holland?
Well at least your english is pretty good, have you been learning it long?

Welcome aboard! We are just one big jar of peanut butter
all nuts in here!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Heya deadbang,

Another Christchurchite here
Welcome!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Deadbang welcome to ATS !
I live in christchurch as well. In fact there seems to be a high number of members from christchurch then Auckland , must be a sign of good taste.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Deadbang welcome to ATS !
I live in christchurch as well. In fact there seems to be a high number of members from christchurch then Auckland , must be a sign of good taste.

Damn straight xpert!

I'm a proud EX-nth islander lol

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
New Zealand!

Well at least your english is pretty good, have you been learning it long

New Zealand is a large Island in the Pacific near Australia...they speak English.

Anyway, Deadbang, welcome to the forum!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by Netchicken
New Zealand!

Well at least your english is pretty good, have you been learning it long

New Zealand is a large Island in the Pacific near Australia...they speak English.

Anyway, Deadbang, welcome to the forum!

LOL hey! we got four islands if you count the Chathams ANNNNNND electricity aye Net! We haven't got nuclear weapons though

And Australia is far enough away for my liking

[edit on 17-2-2006 by sanse_nz]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ah right, New Zealand is mainly two large islands, and you have others. My mistake.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
OK I found a map, whats that island to the west of new zealand, the big one, is that "west island", like "North Island" and "South Island", these are not very creative names for places. Is your capital city called "Biggest city" as well?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
*applauds* Well done Netchicken......that IS west island! You're really switched on maaannnnn.....you must be in the Sth Island

As for the capital....its called Christchurch

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OK, so you named your city after achurch? Thank goodness you wern't settled by mormons!

Hey I found a New Zealand joke, what do people have against aucklanders anyway?

The family of Auckland Blues Rugby supporters head out shopping one Saturday before Christmas.

While in a sport shop, the son picks up a Crusaders rugby jersey and says to his sister, "I've decided I'm going to be a Crusaders supporter and I'd like this jersey for Christmas!"

The sister is outraged at this, promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to your mother."

Off goes the little lad, with Crusaders jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mum","Yes, son ?", "I've decided I'm going to be a Crusaders supporter and I'd like this jersey for Christmas."

The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to your father."

Off he goes with the Crusaders jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad." "Yes, son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Crusaders supporter and I would like this jersey for Christmas."

The father is outraged at this, promptly whacks his son round the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half an hour later, they are all back in the car heading home. The father turns to the son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned an important lesson today?" The son turns to his father and says, "Yes, Father, I have". Father says,"Good son, and what is it?"

The son replies "I've only been a Crusaders supporter for an hour and already I hate you Auckland bastards!!!"

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The whole family just had a great laugh at that one Net...thanks!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Greetings welcome to ATS. Get Conspiricized!

join