It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bionic baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
alright i dont know if this goes under the rant section or not. im not trying to rant. so i got this thing from school called the baby think it over. its an eletronic baby that simiulates real care... actually its called a real care baby.so i get it over night and today we dont have school. i open the envenlope to see how to shut it off and i do what the instructions say.. it wont shut off. i was just wodnering if any1 has had to do this before or what i should do.. as of right now its sitting in my living room not crying. i hope to keep it that way.....

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I had actually done it when I was in 7th grade. The only way to shut them off was to remove the batteries. Of course we weren't supposed to do that and if anyone did they would automattically lose the grade. It was extra-credit assignment anyways so it didn't matter a whole lot.

I was lucky though, the one I got had dead batteries and I carried around a "dead" baby for a while. I still got credit for it though since it wasn't my fault.

But you should just take care of it and ask if you can get some extra-credit or something since you're having to take care of it for more then the time you were supposed to.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
well i would suggest that you look after it! See you cannot turn a real baby on and of, so theres the lesson itself, honest be grown up, take care of it, and remember this .....

" protection" prevents,

[edit on 16-2-2006 by asala]

new topics

join