It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK working on flying saucer UAV's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Check out the GFS 7 : It looks like a flying saucer, is capable of vertical take off, can hover, fly and land at a specified point. And its unmanned as well

Check out more >>
www.gfsprojects.co.uk...

Talk of a more advanced GFS 11 >> Link

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
An interesting idea...
I love thh concpet of a vertical flying UAV...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Read about it in the papers a few weeks ago here in the UK with just a small piccie.
Now i think we should all hang onto a pic because this in my opinion is going to go deep black and rapidly.

Any one remember starlight material on tommorows world in the early 1990's? black six weeks later like it never even existed. aerogel material? best heat defense for any use, leaked bits and pieces, then went black... and the list goes on.

This is a great find stealth spy, and I for one am grateful for your post. Tjumbs up to you!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nice link & good information though I honestly believe this technology has been around since the end of the 2nd World War & perfected already, in total secrecy.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primary Mover
I honestly believe this technology has been around since the end of the 2nd World War & perfected already, in total secrecy.

Yes i too believe that the Germans had experimented with such technologies a long time back.

READ this >

Jane's Article >>

Then there was John Frost's Avrocar as well :

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Stealth Spy]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo

Now i think we should all hang onto a pic because this in my opinion is going to go deep black and rapidly.

Nah this technology is old news and the US Airforce moved on from this research Its in the public sector now...

jlnlabs.imars.com...

aerogel material? best heat defense for any use, leaked bits and pieces, then went black...

Aerogel you can purchase little sample pieces from United Nuclear, Bob Lazar's company (Yes the guy who worked at area 51
)

www.unitednuclear.com...

[edit on 14-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I find this quite intesting! there aren't many public projects that study and develop flying saucer type designs. Here in the US most flying disk research is concealed deep in the black budget. I find it facinating to get this glimps at how the UK is exploring flying disk technology and it's possible uses. Great find!

Tim

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01I find it facinating to get this glimps at how the UK is exploring flying disk technology and it's possible uses.

Don't forget John Searl He was workinh on saucer design in the UK in the 50's.. Seems the UK government wasn't to friendly to the research back then

new topics

top topics

join