It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space 1999

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been mentioned here b4 so if it has i apologise if it has but i seen i re-run late one night and got all nostalgic,

SPACE 1999
It was great, great outfits, great hair do's and fantastic guns that didnt draw any blood when you got shot

There was a woman in it called maya who had dotted eyebrows who changed in to monsters and animals and you could see in her eye what she was gonna be. when i was a kid me and brother used to guess what she was gonna be.

Anyone else remember it ?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonlit Shadow
Anyone else remember it ?

Of course! One of my recent avatars was from Space 1999 (and I have more).

When I was a kid, I always ended up being Alan.

I am all for a remake series too.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Me 2 Zeddicus it was great

wonder what did ever happen to moon base alpha? i cant remember if they did actually finish it off or left it travelling through space,

i think every boy who watched wanted to be alan lol

my brother wanted to be tony verdeschi(had to look up his last name)

but it defo was a classic so a new series would be cool

we should make one lmao

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The series just died off as many did back then. The MoonBase Alpha never did reach any final stopping point (close a few times but no cigar
)
So supposedly they are still out there speeding along through the galaxy
I loved that show especially the episode with Christopher Lee, his character was great! long hair and all LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Poor moon base alpha there just waiting to be rescued but a good new series about there kids and the stuff theyve seen and so on with some of the old characters in would be cool, but saying that wouldnt john be like 100 by now? lol

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This is another show that Sci-Fi should look into redoing like they did BSG. Perhaps call it 2099 and see what they could do with it.

new topics

top topics

join