It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: #09 TZS: Serpo Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

PODcast: #09 TZS: Serpo Revelations
Where's our podcast contest shirts?, interesting tid bits, more podsafe music, a look at some threads, and of course Serpo (hey, it's sweeps week).

length: 36:44
file: atsspod_1411.mp3
size: 12919k
feed: atss

Mentioned:

Your podcasts now on air! (Ross Hemsworth aka:nomadrush) www.net-talk-uk.com) - Three nights a week, 20 mins+ preferred - UFO's, paranormal and conspiracy theory podcasts

9/11: A Boeing 757 *DID NOT* Strike the Pentagon

My Rights vs Your Rights (Relentless)

Get to Know Your Fellow Podcasters (Nrky)

Serpo - The "disclosure docs" - Groom Lake Desert Rat

Podsafe Music
Summertime (3:11) - Brother Love (PMN page)

Drive Away (4:02) - Matthew Ebel (PMN page) Beer & Coffee CD

[edit on 8-2-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I really do appreciate the kind words. The "recovery" is going ok. I'd categorize it among the seven terror tortures of the dark ages

Truthfully, I hope the end is worth the means to it. I have fleeting moments where it seems it will be

'Nuff about that...

Your podcast is, per usual, outstanding and informative. I wonder how you continue to do it and have started a theory that I plan on putting in a book, a DVD and a CD and pitching at symposiums all over thge place soon as I can walk.

A hint:

ZZZ, back in the late SEVENTIES, was recruited for and joined a top secret group of government approved aliens. This group installed an implant in ZZZ's larynx and brain which has a dual control interface that looks very much like a smoke detector/ thermostat.

MUCH more to follow as soon as my writers er sources release some more tidbits. All very hush-hush you know, quite.

Well ZZZ please keep them coming or I'll have to resort some other theory for my tour and we don't want that to happen now do we?

I am praying for you, your lovely wife and most certainly your precious daughter... I have experienced horrid illness in one of my little girls years ago and KNOW how difficult it is both mentally/spiritually and PHYSICALLY.

PEACE...

Springer...

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
A hint:

ZZZ, back in the late SEVENTIES, was recruited for and joined a top secret group of government approved aliens. This group installed an implant in ZZZ's larynx and brain which has a dual control interface that looks very much like a smoke detector/ thermostat.

Right. It was highly classified of course and was known as Project HARPO. I was not ZZZ then but simply known as 427. Here is an except from my journal:

I wake. Things are hazy. I see them around me. They look strange. Big round heads, large eyes and oh...their mouths are very small. 'We can't sing with them' EBE 63 says to me. What? Did she talk? Yes, it seems he did. But how did she do that? 'In your head' he says and 'no we can't sing and eating kielbasa with crackers is impossible too. We are going to implant you with an EBE larynx so you can sing the songs of the universe.' Oh things are going fuzzy. Must sleep

Waking. Throat dry. Must think. 'Test' the voices say. 'Sing for us.' I start to sing but I hear nothing. 873 suddenly starts bleeding from the ears and collapses. EBE 63 smiles and nods. Another EBE rises up from the shadows. He is a bit larger and looks angry. The words seem to jump to my head 'You completely suck. Don't bother going on. Here on planet HARPO we wanted a Universe Idol, but you sound like a glorrthrax proggragging with a semi-monolithic torgflahr.' Sleepy, very sleepy....

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hmmm...just noticed some ugly "clicks" in the podcast.

I did change a couple things. One was the CastBlaster version and the other was with regard to levels in mixing. It took some research, but I found I will need to mess with the mic fading and the volume levels on my mixer to clear that up. I had the main mix volume lower than usual and the line 2 (music tracks, etc) maxed out (usually set just above half way).

I'm going to test when I get home for sure.

Sorry about that. I also did my usual compression, but I don't like it. Next time...I will not sacrifice on the quality.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Zedd, Thanks again for a wonderful show!

One thing I got to know about my fellow PODcasters from listening to the "Get to Know Your Fellow ATS PODcasters" PODcast, my fellow PODcasters are FUNNY!

Just wanted to say that I had seizures (sometimes 20 a day) from the time I was 14 to about 22. After trying many different meds, we finally hit on one that controls them. I drive and have a totally normal life (well, not 'normal', you know) and my brain appears to work ok, too.
I just wanted to say keep trying and have hope. I'm sure you'll find just the right thing. In my experience, seizures are worse for the spectators than they are for the sufferer.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Zedd, Thanks again for a wonderful show!

Thanks so much.
I'm not happy about the clicking and the overall sound, but that is the perfectionist in me. Still...I appreciate the comments.

Just wanted to say that I had seizures (sometimes 20 a day) from the time I was 14 to about 22. After trying many different meds, we finally hit on one that controls them. I drive and have a totally normal life (well, not 'normal', you know) and my brain appears to work ok, too.

Yeah, we have tried 6 different ones and she is currently on a 3 med cocktail without avail. We are following up with some other options, but every blood test seems to show low med levels in her system. We have to be careful though so we are not jacking up the dosage.

I'm sure we'll figure things out one day.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Great show, Zedd!

Hopefully you get things sorted out with the little one
It's got to be hard.

Serpico, ineed

I'm liking the new CastBlaster, too. Looooove the added buttons for more songs, soundbytes, etc. The couple of songs you played were great, too. The Podsafe Music Network is awesome, they've got tons of really killer music on there. I'm a big fan of the electronic stuff I've found on there. It rocks

Great show, though. Feel better ZZZ~!

top topics

join