It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Confirms Ayman Al-Zawahiri is Alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Looks like there is now confirmation Ayman Al-Zawahiri is alive, and he's taunting Bush by calling him a loser. I've never heard a terrorist call somebody a "loser", but I think it's kinda funny.

Al Qaeda's No. 2 man says in a videotape aired today that President Bush is a "butcher" and a "loser." It is the first glimpse of Ayman Al-Zawahiri, the top aide to Osama bin Laden, since a U.S. missile strike targeted him two weeks ago in Pakistan. Al-Zawahiri also says the United States had ignored an offer from bin Laden for a truce.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thats all Zawahiri has to say is Bush being a butcher and a loser?
At least we got four of his "brothers."

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

4 of his brothers? Bushs' mercenaries killed 8 children and 5 woman together with 5 man...

Strangely some guys took off with the bodies of the "terrorists" no proof that anyone involved in the freedom struggle of Afghanistan has been killed, most probably just a trick of facesafing by the US.

Al-Zawahiri threatens attack on US

Monday 30 January 2006, 21:50 Makka Time, 18:50 GMT

Aljazeera has aired a new video in which al-Qaida's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahiri calls George Bush a butcher and threatens a new attack in the US.

Monday's video was his first appearance since a US air strike that targeted him on 13 January in Pakistan.

Al-Zawahiri said he had survived the raid which he said killed "innocents".

The air strike hit a building in the eastern Pakistan village of Damadola, reportedly killing four al-Qaida leaders.

Thirteen villagers were also killed in the strike, angering many Pakistanis.

english.aljazeera.net...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Link

In seeking to kill my humble self and four of my brothers, the whole world has discovered the extent of America's lies and failures and the extent of its savagery in fighting Islam and Muslims."

His four brothers, along with the innocents that had to live with them. Tsk Tsk. The tribes shouldnt be supporting them. Havent they learn from the prior invasion of Afghanistan after 9/11?

Mod Edit: Truncated Link Of Great Length.

[edit on 30/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Thats all Zawahiri has to say is Bush being a butcher and a loser

I just find the whole "loser" thing amusing, isn't that something your sister would call you instead of a terrorist mastermind?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He looks tired in the video..From running, and losing his terrorist brothers I guess. Maybe he is sick?

I wonder which neighborhood he is endangering now?
He knows we want to kill him. Someone should collect
the money on his head.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
was just wondering if anyone was able to translate in english what the tape said. everything on it rather than peices and parts. but the whole tape. when it was first aired someone may have got the information. thankyou

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Please Use "FLASHGET" or Other Download Program which will grab from "mms://" (english translated)

DOWNLOAD LINKS

mms://s95wm.castup.net/server12/63388788-61.wmv
mms://s96wm.castup.net/server12/63388788-61.wmv
mms://s14wm.castup.net/server12/63388788-61.wmv

top topics

join