It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google earth strange findings post your finds

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me why Google Earth or NASA has blurred out certain stuff and only shows certain choice close ups of NASA'a hand picked images .. I mean what is it with them ??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by origin
Hey guys...could somone explain to me how to post any image...i have a couple pics I would like to share...

go to tools then click on pictures .. sign in to your media pictures account on the left hand side it will say change or add photos .. but before you upload ..make sure you do all your photo editing like croping the pictures and whatever ok so now you just upload your picture to ATS then when it is uploaded you doulble click on the picture yo want to add in your post choose the embed link highlight it copy and paste it ..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I found this to be a weird site to behold even for Area 51. I searched through a few threads on ATS to see if I could find any reference to it, but did not find any. I'm sure something that stands out so much has be noticed by someone here. Anyway I'm sure I probably missed 1 or 2 piles of hay.

Here is the Structure? I guess I could call it.
imageshack.us...

According to Google Earth it wasn't there June 6 2002, the earliest it appears is November 13 2006 but is either partially obscured or under construction. It seems more complete June 28 2009. May 24 2010 it seems to be done and is pretty remains unchanged presently.

I don't know what it is, whether it's a weird glitch on GE's part or some portal that leads underground, which is where it seems to go, whatever it is, it certainly is a strange thing to look at.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GurbZ
I found this to be a weird site to behold even for Area 51. I searched through a few threads on ATS to see if I could find any reference to it, but did not find any. I'm sure something that stands out so much has be noticed by someone here. Anyway I'm sure I probably missed 1 or 2 piles of hay.

imageshack.us...

According to Google Earth it wasn't there June 6 2002, the earliest it appears is November 13 2006 but is either partially obscured or under construction. It seems more complete June 28 2009. May 24 2010 it seems to be done and is pretty remains unchanged presently.

I don't know what it is, whether it's a weird glitch on GE's part or some portal that leads underground, which is where it seems to go, whatever it is, it certainly is a strange thing to look at.

It's a test strip of concrete and/or asphalt, for the roadway/tarmac line painting machines, to lay down test lines or to remove/empty excess paint from the lines and/or end-production equipment which contacts the road surface. Notice the colors; whites, yellows, and blacks.. All smudged into and over one another, creating a hodgepodge of colors/smearing. No tunnel or underground entrance, though.. Lol, sorry to burst all of our high-hopes.. Lol. Cheers!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1

imageshack.us...

It's a test strip of concrete and/or asphalt, for the roadway/tarmac line painting machines, to lay down test lines or to remove/empty excess paint from the lines and/or end-production equipment which contacts the road surface. Notice the colors; whites, yellows, and blacks.. All smudged into and over one another, creating a hodgepodge of colors/smearing. No tunnel or underground entrance, though.. Lol, sorry to burst all of our high-hopes.. Lol. Cheers!

OK. Maybe I wasn't clear about what I was trying to point out, I really didn't think it was that hard to spot, either that or you didn't see the whole picture. I have re-uploaded the same picture this time I circled what I'm talking about in Red and have drawn a Blue rectangle around what it is you seem to be describing. Take a look again and confirm that what you speak of is the same thing I am questioning, THX.

img32.imageshack.us...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GurbZ

It looks like another run way.
The place that you circled in red looks like a place for craft to turn

there are tracks left behind in the asphalt
edit on 1-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I caught this...area 51 picture a while ago and made a thread about it here...what is this? and I see the picture has been removed for some reason. Anyway I thought it looked pretty strange and not anything natural at all.

It been awhile ago so who knows...might have been something...might not have been. My opinion was that it was not natural and I still believe that today. If you scroll down through the thread a bit there is another good shot of it from google earth that is alot closer up and gives you a better idea of what I was trying to capture. Unfortunately I was pretty new when I started this thread and had not quite mastered the embedding and linking so not much attention was really paid to it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

imageshack.us...

OK. Maybe I wasn't clear about what I was trying to point out, I really didn't think it was that hard to spot, either that or you didn't see the whole picture. I have re-uploaded the same picture this time I circled what I'm talking about in Red and have drawn a Blue rectangle around what it is you seem to be describing. Take a look again and confirm that what you speak of is the same thing I am questioning, THX.

img32.imageshack.us...

Yes, it is a part of the same thing as I had described in my previous post. Where they make circles or ellipses on the tarmac, with the machines, when clearing the production-ends of their equipment (i.e., nozzles/brushes). Nothing sinister here guys. It does appear to look like a 'ladder' or something, but just have a look at the scale of the suspected 'ladder'... It's enormous. Lol.. Definitely not for the jolly green giant, or any transformers coming in and out of this 'underground portal' lol

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm kinda new here but i have already found a google earth thing. what it is is a lot of artilery gunz Coords: 41°31'3.89"N 90°32'25.55"W

i also found tree-like mountains Coords: 42°21'19.15"N 90°32'30.26"W and 42°29'29.60"N 90°52'3.78"W have fun!!! _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
-8.724721, -53.387461

Copy and paste the above into Google Maps or Google Earth. There is what appears to be a runway (~2,500 feet long) that runs from near the river directly into the forest. There appears to be some sort of encampment (?) at the NE end of the strip. I see no evidence of any sort of civilization anywhere near this feature.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkam
-8.724721, -53.387461

Copy and paste the above into Google Maps or Google Earth. There is what appears to be a runway (~2,500 feet long) that runs from near the river directly into the forest. There appears to be some sort of encampment (?) at the NE end of the strip. I see no evidence of any sort of civilization anywhere near this feature.

It could be an outpost in the jungle for exploration and bush jumping planes.
Good find none the less.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdc66c5fea04.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b5dc7decc9a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 19-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Denver Int Airport. These things are so big that even a plane or at least a disc can go out of them? I cannot see them from Street view. Which means they are definitely not roofs of buildings, they must be pits, they are under the grass. Ventilations of underground facility? THESE BELOW ARE NOT THE VENTS U USUALLY HAVE SEEN, THESE ON ANOTHER SIDE OF DIA

edit on 21-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Over the last two years a have found some intreasing things on google earth.I have found ship wrecks,crash planes,recent asteroid impact areas,ufos,gold and mineral deposits,illegal mining opereations,towns that do not exsist,runways in funny places,yeti walking in the snow,strange shaped lakes,possible entrences to underground bases,old military vehicals in the desert,strange rocks with markings,aboriginal paintings on rocks, hidden missle sites,ancient sites,and much more.Of course i have already shared some of the infomation with ats and other web sites,there are some areas that i cannot disclose.At the moment i have been looking for gold deposits around the world.I have found many large and small gold deposits around the world.Most of these areas i cannot disclose,some i can.On google earth you can be continuely finding strange things as each year the images may change.A image that was not clear two years ago maybe clear next year.A image that is clear this year may be not clear next year.Google earth images are always updating there images from time to time.Some images may stay the same for years.I have had my suspicions that other parties were also intreasted in google earth images including certain govement departments and mining companies.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

imageshack.us...

img32.imageshack.us...

Thats a great image. Looks like a big ladder going down!!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hey there!

Ive been recently looking around the Area 51 base in nevada A.K.A groom lake and may have stumbled across one or two things, I made a image slideshow and uploaded it to youtube. If you wanna check them out yourself the coordinates are very visible on each image. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
ive always had a thing for the Blue Mountains of NSW (west of Sydney) and upon scouring the area of the National Parks here, i've wanted to know what this is ?
33°45'15.79" S 150°22'28.11" E

What looks like some sort of open-air water storage in a triangular shape hidden off the track and under the trees. Looks like there is also some antenna nearby too.

Has anyone been in this area before (near old mental hospital)

EDIT: dont mean the substation
edit on 5-8-2011 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by meawmix1289

This appears to be a memorial park. If you zoom out a bit there are other things around as well.
Many times when items are retired, captured, or abandoned, they are recovered and restored to a point and placed on display for viewing. Usually in remembrance.

One of my all time favorites is the SR-71 Blackbird. IMHO the absolute best craft ever brought into existance. It was a sad day when the last flight of 972 was made.

Here is a great example of a great Memorial Park:
Blackbird AirPark, Palmdale Ca. 34.60283,-118.085968
Here's another good link.
virtualglobetrotting.com...
What appears to be 2 SR-71's, A U2, and in the parking lot the little known D21 Drone

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Mineral exploration. It's a small mining operation.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join