It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google earth strange findings post your finds

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I wish someone could go through and clean up all the dead links. Perhaps delete the posts with links that no longer work. Or send U2U's to the posters who have dead links asking them to update the post.

And those posts that someone felt the need
to repost the same thing seven times.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This ALMOST looks like a geoglyph of a bird. I doesn't look new, so I thought it was interesting. I very close to the main runways of Area 51:

37°19'51.85"N, 115°53'56.08"W

This next one is in Area 51. I find it odd that there is a very nice looking pool of water (I think) in an area that would normally have it dry up pretty fast:

37°15'40.58"N, 115°50'20.68"W

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Your "geoglyph" appears to be some terrain that was burned following a lightning strike. There are similar features all over Nevada. This one is actually located in the northern part of Area 13. The circular road pattern just to the south is ground zero for a "safety experiment" called Project 57 that contaminated the surrounding area with pulverized plutonium. Scientists then studied the debris pattern and developed methods for decontaminating nuclear weapon accident sites.

The pond at your second location is Slater Lake. It was originally built in the 1960s as a recreation spot for workers at Area 51, then under the command of Col. Hugh "Slip" Slater. The pond was stocked with fish and surrounded by trees. During the 1970s, a number of radar facilities were built nearby under Project HAVE GLIB. They are still used today.

(Fun Fact: Col. Slater also authorized construction of a three-hole golf course at Area 51.)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There's some weird # in this thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Thank you, I was curious why a nice looking pool of water was situated there. As for the 'geoglyph' I wanted to tank you for clarifying. I didn't really think it was anything truly unique, but I wanted to check and be sure. I'm far from an expert on this stuff... so thank you.

(Also, I wanted to apologize for my poor proof reading. I didn't realize how tired I was when posting that.)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by redsuperman420

Here is a real glowing Plane in Gresham, Oregon on GE at 45 29.850N 122 27.233W

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm new and not sure if this has been covered or not, I was watching a program on the History channel(UFO hunters)and I saw a sat image of area 51's new large hangar, but I go there with google earth and it has been covered,although the shadow can still be seen. Does anyone have any ideas or has anyone heard any rumors as to what is being done there?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I remember that google sky had a cropped out section where the planet Nibiru was located. When I saw that, that really scared me.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by drgottleib

Oddly enough, I just checked it out. It is not blurred out on mine, BUT it has a weird mouse-over affect. The actual roof looks a bit odd, so I don't think it real.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
OK, here's one out in Israel:

www.battleswarmblog.com...

I should note that I'm not much of a conspiracy believer, but that is an interesting structure...

--------------RAEL--------------

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RaelGabriel

After taking a look on Google Earth I can honestly say there is nothing strange here. This, and the rest of the circle and square structures dug into the ground, are nothing more than targeting zones. For what, I am not sure. Probably mortar or grenade launcher systems given their distance from the epicenter of the dug-out areas.

I have experience in the military, and to me this looks pretty much like targeting zones... but that is my guess.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
found a strange one in mexico...
pretty cool

30°17'46.46"N
106°36'47.73"W

its like they made a half-ass crop and replaced it

or is this mexico's nuclear facility

edit on 19-2-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drgottleib
I'm new and not sure if this has been covered or not, I was watching a program on the History channel(UFO hunters)and I saw a sat image of area 51's new large hangar, but I go there with google earth and it has been covered,although the shadow can still be seen. Does anyone have any ideas or has anyone heard any rumors as to what is being done there?

Intelgurl had a theory about what they're doing at that hanger, and Gariac has some of the best photos of the hanger, (among other things), I've seen.
edit on 2/19/11 by makeitso because: speeling

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
crazy stuff, along time ago my friend told me you could see atlantis on google maps, the first google maps showed it he said, it was dug up under antarctica, as so i was told.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Found some kid last night in London flicking of world LOL, HTC evo app

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I have been studying google earth images for two years now and i have seen some intreasting things using google earth and relised that google earth at times gets censored by the us goverment.What i mean by this is sometimes areas in google earth are changed so people cannot view previous images.They discuse the images with clouds,forest and ground decore that is simlar but discuses a previous area that was very clear to see.But of course google earth images do change from time to time.They upgrade photos to more modern shots of a paticular area .Some area photos are over 30 years old.A paticular area of study of mine was searching thought unexsplored and remote areas of earth.One area was the amazon rain forest.I found heeps of intreasting areas that could have been anything from ancient reiuns to alien bases.The shots were all clear.After a sent a report about this area to nasa,the whole area was changed so that i could not see the ground clear any more.Thank god i saved hundreads of photos of this area and other areas around the world.It was then i relised nasa or the us goverment censored this area.Another intreasting thing happened to me today searching the remote areas of western tasmania.In previous shots 2 years ago,in the same area of the national park there were some vehical tracks and no sigh of habitation.Now today i find in the same area more roads,buildings,bridges and even a airstrip.I send a email to the mines department and the department of the foresty.If it is forestry operations than its ok.If its anything else then someones in a lot of trouble.Two years ago i done a study as to where undiscovered minerals may be located in tasmania.That location is the same location where the buildings and airstrip is and i do not think it is coniencedental either.If some one or company is conducting illegal mining operation inside a national park they will very shortly get a visit from the foresty or the mining department.I cannot wait to see what comes off all this.
edit on 8-5-2011 by GORGANTHIUM because: i missed some words out

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have been using google earth for two years now and this week i beleive i have hit the jackpot of images.Usually i like looking in remote locations and today really hit me for a six.The images that i have seen on google earth looked very much like large gold deposits in a side of a cliff.This is in a very remote location.After finding it and copying the photos a had to delete all trace on the location and details about it.Of course the location will still be in my head but now where else.If these photo are true ,i would be most surprised.I send the images to some mining companys to see what they thought about the photos.I couse i deleted all signs of location.I will see now if i get a email back from them about the photos.Very shortly i will edit the photo again so to further discuse the location.What do you think i should do with the photos.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Anyone can help me figure out whats this

38.784440, -9.426388

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ae53f533470.jpg[/atsimg]
I was looking at the moon ad stumbled on this .. if you go to this location an you will see it appears to be on some type of hill this square ..Q- is NASA trying to cover something up??
edit on 24-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: tryed to add words with my post

edit on 24-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: word correction

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4209cd3f31f.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join