It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just listen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
buddhists monks believe in nothing great and beyond this planet they believe it is what it is but the funny thing is they seem to live a more peaceful life then nations which believe in gods they seem to take a basic look on life and just live it i think that is greater then believing in a god and still constantly sinning and asking for forgiveness from there god the monks live friendly peaceful lives

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Punctuation. CAPITAL LETTERS. Comma's,

Learn how to use them.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
the bandit y reply to it like thaT? why does Everyone have to. follow the correct way of WrIting....???? o

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Don't you find irritating to read something like that???

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
And furthermore. If everyone posted like that, the whole forum would be of no value whatsoever. People will judge for what you post and how you post. They can't help it.

[Edited on 27-9-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I usually just ignore posts by those who are - or act - totally illiterate, but I have to respond to this one.

Buddhists seek enlightenment, which is something that is not easily explained, and makes bourbon's "buddhists monks believe in nothing great and beyond this planet they believe it is what it is" comment incorrect.

Of course, I'm speaking from a Zen point of view, so he could be right, depending on what view he is speaking from.

What is the point of this post, anyway, bourbon?

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by LOBO]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Don't you find irritating to read something like that???

I didn't even notice it until you said something about it. I have to admit though, it does hurt my eyes a little when I do see stuff like that.

new topics

top topics

join