It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
[Def. agree with you Im interested but not crazy about alot of the things i read but if you think about it if those crazy things werent on the site dude we wouldnt have ne thing to laugh at in our spare time you know!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i am not paranoid, it's just that everyone is after me

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
in the end, keep an open mind and be willing to change viewpoints based on credible information. isn't that what life is about, questioning one's reality and the motivation to change a reality we don't like?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
im paranoid at school...thats it.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think most people may actually just be interested in the process of devising conspiracys. I mean I could create something wacky and i'm sure if i posted it people would read and add.. possibly add afew dodgy links.. who knows??

At the end of the day this site is for like minded people mainly.. not crazy many extremely intelligent.. Some 'know-it-alls' but were not going to even mention that thread

Brill site, brill mods, brill posters

Oh.. and did anyone order a pizza?? I've got a pizza van oputside with a gigantic 'radio' aerial aiming straight at me! Oh well!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
evilgus:

is there absolute, thorazene-depedant, helmet-wearing nutzos on the is board?

YEP.

think of them as comic relelif(sp). they do put up some really entertaining posts, i'll give them that...

are there also military veterans, world-class researchers, and some people who are not only open-minded but are also extremenly knowedgeable and critical. it makes for a diverse and balanced group.

YEP.

for example: it don't matter how far fetched your idea is, we will listen to your side of the story and read you links. however, you'd better do your homework before spouting off at the mouth (keyboard?) cause if your info isn't quality then you'll get raked the coals. it'll be a good natured raking, but a raking non-the-less.

welcome to our group. i hope you enjoy your time here, and don't mind da quacks, they add character.

come to think of it, i'm sure at least one person on here thinks I'M da village idiot. oh, well.

Boots out

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You are not being ignored. No one is. Think about this. We are on the verge of unleashing a technology in this world that will make it possible to travel faster then the speed of light. Our history travels at the speed of light. All of it. Think of the lonely man sitting in his room typing a blog that he is unsure if anyone will ever read. Someone will, inevitably. Tomorrow we have faster then light travel, the next step will be sensors. By placing sensors 2000 light years away, we can see the distinct earth originated energy signature. We can see if Jesus was really God. We can see the actions Osama Bin Laden took leading up to the devastation of 9-11. We can see our own births. History is changing hands from the recorder dictating what happened, to the witness who digs through the energy signatures of the past and watch what actually happened. Warping 2000 light years away is only one sensor. We can’t wait for another two thousand years to get the truth. Warping the information back is the next step. Setting up stations all along a starry route, we can totally understand evolution as we detect our own energy signatures and warp them back to earth, disassemble them and identify them as separate signatures for each life form, for each power supply, for each snapshot of humanity. In the future the watchers of time will even be able to identify your single thoughts. Each thought leaves a unique addition to the world’s energy signature. One day we will know what the thoughts going through your mind as you read this are. You may be paranoid that you are being watched and judged. Good. Our final judgement is going to happen and the judgement will be, “That, I can do nothing about”
You may think your thoughts or actions are not important enough to be monitored. People are paid thousands of dollars a year to listen to chatter going on right now, someone might even read this to make sure there is nothing violent in it, there will be a reason to account for everything, whether it be to track the progress of humanity, or to set the track for the future of humanity or whatever else transpires. Some things go unnoticed right now, but nothing goes unnoticed indefinitely, whether future humans, a god, or your own integrity guide you to act humane, remember hind sight is 20 20, now look back at the first time you heard it, or ask someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join