It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a question

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Im seeking some one who can provide me with the best information on the electronic security of Area 51. Consisting of: surveillance, thermal imaging, and any EMF devices. Reason being, ever since ive been studying UFO and ET phenomenon I have always wanted to know what really goes on in Area 51, first hand. I am an ex scout sniper, I have been in many high security facilities, their not as secure as most make them out to be. I was trained to infiltrate maximum security facilities using the art of stealth and deception. I also want to know if there is anyone out there who would want to attempt this. Please reply only if your serious, I do not want to attempt this unprepared. I want to state that THIS IS NOT A JOKE, or a way for attention.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
it is my understanding that there are remote sensors (what type, i really have no clue) all around the perimeter.
also, they are probably using the sats for live surveillance of the area around groom lake, and area 51 proper.
and no i do not wish to join in your journey. it seems likely that you would probably get caught fairly easily.
and of course, they would invoke 'national security', as their reasons for whatever they do to those that trespass there....

[edit on 6-3-2006 by larry994]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I want to state that THIS IS NOT A JOKE, or a way for attention.

Best of luck. I hope you make it. However just a word of friendly advice, I would be very careful about posting things like this in a public forum. More likely than not this is a matter that the military will take very seriously and consider very threatening. Being that you just posted this info here, they probably already know who you are. Im guessing that if you are caught trying to break into Area 51, you won't be heard from again. Ever.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by larry994
Is there any way to change the background color where the post text appears??

No that I know of. Perhaps it is something that could be suggest to ATS admins.
The idea isnt bad but I could imagn that a wide variety of colours could make reading ATS diffcult. If you win WATS I think your posts have a white background.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ok, you pros. How are ATS points given? D'ya have ta bribe anyone for this!!!???
And do ya get a Cadillac or a Learjet for the maximum number of points??

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
500 threads need tags
click the above link and select a thread. read some, or all of the thread to identify the main topics. scroll down to the bottom, where it says create a tag. or something like that...my mind can't multi-task, so bear with me...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
mikesingh check this out.

Posting: Each time you post in an ATS, BTS, or PTS forum, you gain One Point.

Getting Replies: If you author an active thread, this means you've generally done well to contribute to the community. You earn Two Points for each reply to your thread.

ATS points

[edit on 6-3-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well done, could'nt have done better myself.

and xpert, i guess ur right on the awkwardness of it...
but maybe it would'nt be so bad. well, as long as there were'nt too many contrasting colours.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
i really did'nt notice before, but to me, my posts seem to have a slightly lighter shade. that's probably so i cud locate my own posts easier, i guess.

either that my eyes are playing tricks on me.

but what if i just wanted to reeaalllyyy stand out from the crowd? guess i cud u2u one of the admin, or mods with a suggest.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
larry994 you raise a good point if the colours didnt vary to much you may have a workable idea. Since its your idea you should U2 a moderator or you could give the ATS council ago.
Cheers Xpert11.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
i'll try that, thanks.

larry994.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
mikesingh check this out.

Posting: Each time you post in an ATS, BTS, or PTS forum, you gain One Point.

Getting Replies: If you author an active thread, this means you've generally done well to contribute to the community. You earn Two Points for each reply to your thread.

ATS points

xpert11
Thanks a ton! But you still haven't told me what happens to the guy with the max number of points.
Does he get to own ATS???

[edit on 6-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Thanks a ton! But you still haven't told me what happens to the guy with the max number of points.
Does he get to own ATS???

There is no prize for having the most points.
However you do get a invite to join the NWO and aliens will begin disclosure on your front lawn.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
...and get a star of your choice, named after you...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why would a mod fine me 20 points for making a two line post?
The thread was opened in error, and the OP requested that the thread be deleted/closed... (The subject was changed to "Please Delete Me"
As the thread was going to be deleted anyway I made a post in jest.

My post was:
"Delete me also.
I've been bad."

This got me a warning and fined 20 points.
I found it a bit pitiful...

Oh well, I guess I'll get over it.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've been out of the whole ATS loop for about a year and a half, I was curious about a couple of things, since there has been a lot of changes since I was here.

1) Do they still have 1 on 1 debates on random topics, or those debate championships or whatever? The name of what they were called eludes me.

2) Is there a simpler way to post a new thread, that doesn't require me to view someones topic?

I looked and searched the best I could. I was just so use to the old (plain) site.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
Why would a mod fine me 20 points for making a two line post?

To be honest I'm not sure about that one. If you really want an answer use the Complain / Suggestion feather(SP?) which can be found in the members centre.

Oh well, I guess I'll get over it.

Yeah I coped a lot of fines for one line posts when I first joined ATS.

Forest check out the debate forum where such tournaments are held. There is also a Head to Head political debate forum.

To answer your second question just click on the New Thread button in the top right hand corner of the relevant forum.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by xpert11]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hey great minds-

I've been digging around on the site since I got directed here through a Google search on the Denver Airport. I was stuck there for waaaay too long on New Year's and let me tell you it is a weird creepy place. However, I am not soliciting for a break-in buddy to expose the cavernous new headquarters of the NWO, unlike like the guy a couple of posts above me- although I do have a question about mining.

How is thread mining viewed here? It seems that it is an okay thing to do as some threads have a shelf life of a few years, but I would like to double check. I just don't want to reply to some older threads because they are what I know in in my noobness and get that "Hey new girl, stop jackin' threads". On some more socially oriented sites mining is viewed as annoying.

What say you?

P.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What exactly do you by thread mining ?

Well if you mean by thread mining using the search function to find old threads or posting on existing ones rather then starting new ones then such a thing is encouraged . Just don't break the T&C .

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Posting in older threads is fine; there aren't any rules about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join