It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle in the Nevada desert...what is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok, I did some serious investigating. I performed WEB searches and scoured Nevada with Google Earth. First, take a good look at the whole area south of Mt. Diablo. I'd also like to point out that this is considered SACRED land by the native Americans who live there.

However, there are a number of Runways with airplanes on the runways if you guys take a closer look... you can see the familar wings on very shiny fuselages. Isn't there supposed to be a plane graveyard not far away? 35° 3'28.06"N 118° 9'4.34"W will take you into the Mojave Desert in California if you need to see what I'm talking about. Next, follow the roads and RAILWAYS. They lead to bases. Fallon in the north and Nellis in the south. Here's some Google Earth locations to see to support this claim. 37deg23minutesNorth 116deg49minutesWest (EYE Elev 11.9 miles) (two runways almost identical to each other with aircraft on the runways).

Next, 37deg33minutes North 116deg51minutes West (a cross alignment with double circle centered on the cross)Eye Elevation 10,000 ft. Survey teams used these alignments with an unobstructive view ... follow the line to the North East if you're curious to see where it ends up.

Did everyone also forget the Nevada Nuclear Test Site area??? (check out Coordinate 37° 7′ 0″ N, 116° 3′ 0″ W ). Those dimples areas are the bomb blasts that tried to get out from under the earth.

Area 51 (Groom Lake) is also in the neighborhood 37°13'53.43"N 115°46'19.51"W. Areas South of Mud Lake are HAZED out... assume that there's a REASON for that... other than cloud cover.

It looks like Nevada is a Militarized Zoned State the 2006 population numbers for Nevada was 2,495,529. So, if you don't already know this stuff... have fun researching it. Lots of hours here to keep you busy.

<< 1   >>

join