It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Has An Xbox 360??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I know you all are probably not checkin this since who ever will asnwer is probabl;y playing it but i want to know what youy all think about it?? is it worth it. your favorite part ?? TELL ME

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i got mine with call of duty 2 and i felt like i was in the battle in real life the grafics and sound are awesome and it was deffinantly worth it but get the bundle not the core system

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Their was a line up of over 1000 people at our local Walmart and Zellers, each store brought in 6 systems. How ridiculous is that? They knew their would be a mob of crazy people attempting to get their hands on one and they only bring in 6. Can anyone explain this?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Can anyone explain this?

Step 1: Get tons of people to come to store

Step 2: Offer nothing to the people who come to the store.

Step 3: People will buy other things from store.

Step 4: Profit.

Edit: This is actually a technique used by crooked stores. Its illegal now.

You put out a flyer saying you have such and such an item on sale. Then the customer comes to the store and finds out they are all "sold out" of the cheap item.

Chances are the buyer may leave with a more expensive or similar model anyways.

They are now required to say in the flyer while quantities last etc. And you can ask to get the same price listed in the flyer on hold.

But having 6 systems is stupid beyond belief.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's great. I don't think I have a favorite part. The games are great and then you get online and its like you have a whole new game.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I got it but iam not allowed open it till dec 25 its just sitting there saying "come on and play me iam so cool make all your freinds jealous" ahhh ! THE PAIN!!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeh I got one, its a blast so far.I have call of duty 2 and gun both pretty cool games.Its worth the money

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
pre-ordered in MAY!
paid in FULL

... still waiting.

DAMNIT!

i predordered at home and right now im at college so its not too bad because ive got finals and everything to worry about...

but it damn well better be there soon

definately by jan 1
hopfully by dec 18th when i go home

im going to have a solid month off from school to play it and im so excited...

in a couple of weeks we should do a post for gamertags
get some ATS gamers online ... just an idea

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I heard there were some massive over heating problems, anyone heard anything about this? I think i'll wait for the PS3

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Linux
I heard there were some massive over heating problems, anyone heard anything about this? I think i'll wait for the PS3

Amen brother. You took the words right out of my mouth. Maybe its cuz I've had a sony since sony made video games, and have been the first to get all of them....except psp...grumble...But I'm definitly waiting for psp, and waiting to preorder one. If not, then I'm going to be on the news waiting for it. But I guess 360 looks good. I want to play perfect dark the most.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sony will no doubt have the same problems, as any system when first released has some troubles. My girlfriend suprirsed me with an xbox360 for christmas and it is great. With visiting and work I have not had a chance to play it much yet but I plan on grabbing some games for it tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Xbox's are not my cup off tea but then i'm not a fan of microsoft PS3 will reign sumpreme lol

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Neutrino]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'll wait while the price goes down... meanwhile I bought myself a 320 gigabyte hard drive for my Xbox. I've got 149 Nintendo 64 roms, over 1000 SNES roms, around 1000 GBA and GBC roms, and around 500 Genesis roms. Plus some PlayStation games in there.
I think I can wait.

new topics

top topics

join