It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accepted for value method

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Reply to invisiblewoman:

Yes, you most definitely could. You have to be one step ahead of the lawyers, which is harder in ways and easier in others than it sounds. I'm writing a little something more in my blog [link in my signature], about another way to combat debt collection. I have never personally tried the accepted for value method since I find it to be more difficult than certain other methods to actually pull off.

[edit on 11/17/2008 by iceofspades]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iceofspades

Whoopee! I bookmarked your blog and will study it carefully....when I am not drunk..as is my condition presently

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What would happen to people who have invoked the Accepted for Value Method if we ever DID switch from fiat currency back to gold-backed currency? Would they then have to go bankrupt?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

well that's what I 've been trying to find out since I found this thread and I've been studying this off and as I get time

Now here's a linksoveriegn entities to some people who declared themselves separate from the US

I don't know if what they did had anything to do with AFV but this is pretty much what I thought the typical outcome would be .

If anyone out there could find a way to shed some light on this that would be great this is all I have right now

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
If anyone out there could find a way to shed some light on this that would be great this is all I have right now

Becoming a sovereign entity is another issue, but AFV is often connected to it.

That article was clearly written by someone who hadn't done their research on the subject. What the Brinkles did was officially emancipate themselves from their strawman....

A social security card, along with the birth certificate, are two contracts which establish the strawman. The strawman is a legal fiction; a corporation by definition. A strawman identifies itself by caps:

JOHN DOE -- the 'person' on your SS card. Legally a corporation that is subject to all statutes within its applicable jurisdiction

John Doe -- you, the living, natural, sovereign, common law being. Not subject to any statutory law (including most taxes, traffic statutes, etc.)

In today's world, every business you go through with the government is through your strawman. This is because the United States government is a corporation, and corporations cannot communicate or conduct any business whatsoever with a sovereign being...they have to do it through your strawman. Because of documents like the social security card, you have entered into a contract to represent this strawman which is liable for all infractions of statutory law.

From what I can gather, the Brinkles went through a method of redemption which is basically declaring that the social security contract was entered into without full disclosure, a legal requirement of any contract. This is completely valid, since social security IS entered into without satisfying the legal requirements to be valid. Doing this is basically telling the government that they (the Brinkles) are common law entities, not subject to any obligation of statutory law. The Constitution (aka Law of the Land) is the only authority they have any obligation to which to adhere.

The problem they are facing is that the courts are trying to apply their rules to a couple that has legally established that they are not subject to them. A sovereign person has no obligation to answer to any US court because they are:

1) Not operating under common law
2) There are no common law courts in America anymore

These statutory courts (which are private for-profit institutions by the way) tend to fight tooth and nail to get sovereign people to adhere to their authority by creating joinders, or admissions of the sovereign person's subjection to the statutory jurisdiction. Some judges go as far, obviously in desperation, as to completely ignore their lack of jurisdiction. This is probably how the woman's husband was imprisoned, since they seem to be well-informed enough in the matter to have not inadvertently created a joinder.

This subject is a lot more complicated than the AFV thing...it took me even longer to get down the nuts and bolts of how this all works! MidnightDStroyer knows a heck of a lot more about the things I'm talking about, so I'm hoping he'll chime in. I'll provide a few links below.

natural-person.ca...
natural-person.ca...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/21/2008 by iceofspades]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Thanks iceofspades,I was really at a loss as to where to go from here to find out more about the Brinkles dilemma and as well as the AFV and how theses things go together

I'm doing my research trying as hard as I can to get a grasp on this your help is greatly appreciated

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
okay iceofspades ,I understand AFV ,I know what it is how to use it , I still haven't run into ANYONE/anyone who has done this. I have run into some blogs of confused people, who are trying and running into snags and confusion.

Also the price tag is
for something that ???? may or may not be doable

So that's where I am
I also have questions as a female about married names I have lots

I'll keep ya posted

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Winston Shrout
www.winstonshroutsolutionsincommerce.com...

Sam Kennedy
republicbroadcasting.org... 253D23%26year%3D8%26backURL%3Dindex.php%253Fcmd%253Darchives

1099 OID
www.commercialredemption.com...

These are the sources.
Also, The Book, The Politics of Pot
www.freedomdomain.com...

Redemption, the Road to Freedom?
www.freedomdomain.com...

and Robert Maynard
www.thinkfree.ca...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades
Becoming a sovereign entity is another issue, but AFV is often connected to it.

That article was clearly written by someone who hadn't done their research on the subject. What the Brinkles did was officially emancipate themselves from their strawman....

Yeah, that's something that an increasing number of people have been doing. There's some basic info & links about this over in this thread about how the law structure is really written up & enforced, but the "emancipation" concept you mention can be taken even another step further...Obtaining all copyrights on that Strawman so that anytime someone else tries to make money from the Strawman-name, they have to deal with you, acting as the Strawman's "agent," for royalties and/or obtaining limited license to do so. In that same linked thread, I wrote a post here that contains a few helpful links for more solid info & actual legal aid to pull it off right & legally. This may even require proper use of Affidavits, duly recorded & filed. Right here is a good example of such an affidavit, but be mindful that proper affidavits may vary slightly in other States. Here is a website where you can find some examples of "common" affidavits that get a lot of use for various purposes, but there's a lot of other places you can find from any decent search engine.

Now here's a linksoveriegn entities to some people who declared themselves separate from the US

This is commonly referred to as becoming an "expatriate" from a national government...Another good website where people link together as expatriates is Sovereign Life. Here they discuss good options to help keep your financing safer from government so that they don't "confiscate" everything you've built up. Also includes info & advice on financing, investments & general, overall, good info on how you can best remain as a free person by continually moving around various countries...Sort of like becoming a "permanent tourist." It works like this because, to become a "taxable citizen" in any country, you have to be "in residence" for a certain consecutive number of months before they can tax you (generally, it's a 6 month period), so if you keep moving between 2 or 3 different countries every so often, you can't be classified as a "resident citizen" subject to many of the tax laws. To get set up for this is very likely to require at least two passports & dual citizenship...This has recently become a very sticky issue with the public, concerning how many of the US government officers have already obtained multiple citizenships. If you don't intend to mix a political career in with your own "self-protection," you shouldn't run into any problems though...

The rest of your post (from which I pulled your quote) is right though...There's more information & links on what you describe at the thread I linked in my first paragraph in this post (Ooops! I just noticed that it's the same thread-link as the last one in your post
). On every official document that has your name in all capital letters is in truth referring to your Strawman. This is not only used on official government documents, but on all other contracts as well (such as loan applications, or any other contracts with a corporation). This is why it's so important that you do make the legal distinction between yourself & that Strawman...In a nutshell, it's mostly a "mental discipline" to remember who you really are & backing it up with legal documentation.

So that's where I am
I also have questions as a female about married names I have lots

Oooops! An official "legal" marriage is just another contract! In essence, it's a financial & legal "partnership/merger" between two "strawman corporations!" You can avoid a lot of the legal hassles with that by going with a Common Law Marriage instead.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'd heard of this, and was incredulous, but too curious to not type it in ... and sure enough, my computer began to make click sounds like popcorn. I feel equally so paranoid as had I typed in 'Al jazeerah'
From what I've heard, the Queen has to renounce her faith to close a fraud loophole. Is THIS the fraud that has turned my father's life's work's savings into dimes? Or did a rape of lawyers (they aren't a herd, or a gaggle) design a system so self-serving that it deserves this?
I decline to bankrupt my favourite government programs.
Proportional Representational democracy.
Making politicians need to care, or scared to seem not to, will win reform.
My dad has probably already bought you all a leather chair. If you bankrupt everybody, your delightful gated-communities will house only yourselves, that rape of lawyers, and lobbed explosives.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am writing this to close the case of “accepted for value”. After researching over three thousand hours of codes and laws and a year of dedication to this subject, as this was my job, it is my determination that one would have to sue the IRS or the government to get them to officially acknowledge the accepted for value process.

I started by sending bills accepted for value to the secretary of treasury of the United States and they didn’t even acknowledge me even know it was registered mail with a mailing affidavit. I have sent numerous bills accepted for value to the IRS and it is in their employment rules if they get something frivolous, they have three days to send a letter to the individual notifying them that this is frivolous and it carries a large fine if they continue with their filings, in which they take pride in informing the public in case winning investigations and officially love threatening jail time.

On my case they never sent me anything close to that. They just sent me interim letters saying “we need forty five more days to research this matter” or “please send us more information” and avoiding the subject matter again, thus leading me on. I was very specific in my requests plus included previous letters from them and I even sent them to the point directions and they still avoided the issue. I even received a letter from them saying that my account is paid in full at this time. Which account as I was dealing with many? They will not answer that. They want more information. It gets expensive to mail registered and certified mail. It seems that the post office is the only ones benefiting in this process.

I have researched this matter beyond the realms of satisfaction and tried to prove it wrong and could not. I have been communicating with the IRS for seven months and they are still avoiding the issue. It is my firm understanding that accepted for value is real and not frivolous. The way the law defines it is that their silence of the matter is consent but they are holding out till you sue them. It is our right to use it but we are not allowed to use it.

One thing is for sure, I know in my heart the research I have done proved to me that the general public is a far reach from being smart enough to really know the real truth and they have no right to complain as they only believe what they are told and have not researched. The average citizen will say that there is no such subject but law says “ignorance of the law is no excuse”.

They put to much trust in our leaders and they will not put forth the energy it takes to do the research. I cannot say I know something in particular unless I do the research in which on this subject I have.

I am satisfied in my findings although they are disturbing.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
In addition to the link posted by MidnightDstroyer to Sovereign Life, here are a few more links to similar sites that might be of interest to people interested in the Permanent Tourist (PT) lifestyle.

Escape Artist

A kind of ex-pat online newsletter with loads of links. I'm not too familiar with this one but there seems to be plenty of information and classified ads on here that I'm just beginning to trawl through.

The Uni-v.e.r.s.e.

A good resource for PT Lifestyle e-books.

Keep Your Assets

Website claiming to have information pertaining to keeping your stuff out of the clutches of the IRS.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You and your husband seem to be doing pretty well. I would love to hear about it. Let me know what sources you use and which Winston Shrout videos you used.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Works for Canadians. Can you get in touch with me with the lawyers who know about this stuff. I have looked for them everywhere and they always drag me into statutes here in Canada eh? I prefer to use my right to contract.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Selling the soul? Dude! That is brutal. Selling your soul is submitting to this insanity.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You did that much research. There is a tone of stuff in there. I am sure you managed to get through the crap writing and found the writing of real value. Can you send me the good stuff. That will cut my research short. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I would like to learn more about these private courts. Do you know where is the evidence that they are private. I am planning on going in there and putting them on the spot. I believe that if I can get them to hold silence - not admit - I can win. Knowing more about the enemy will help.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
This isn't crazy hear say, this actually happened.
Am I allowed to post his name legally without being sued?

This statement and question tell me everything I want to know about you and this subject...simpleton and gullible.

Courthouse floors are bloodied with freemen-on-the land corpses.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
This isn't crazy hear say, this actually happened.
Am I allowed to post his name legally without being sued?

This statement and question tell me everything I want to know about you and this subject...simpleton and gullible.

Courthouse floors are bloodied with freemen-on-the land corpses.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by joey_hv]

That's because you have to know the language and you have to know what you are talking about, or else you will be the next corpse.

I have always told people that we live in a culture with a double standard. On the one hand we are constantly told that knowledge is power, but on the other hand basic common law is not taught in schools?

I wonder why...let the freemen slaughtering begin?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join