It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

australia has some major places

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
australia has some major hidden bases we need to figure out why and what they are doing here we have a massive land mass but a small population seems dodgy!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If they're major hidden bases, how come you know about them?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Australia has a rich history that is largely untold and unknown. for one thing, the landmass reeks of an ancient conflict... have you ever seen some of the untouched canyons and the huge desert plateau? in many ways, it seems like it was and still is a form of paradise. a place where many forms of life congregate and breed to continue the great cycle.

Australia was one of the major sites of the Great Terran War of thousands of years ago. the deserts and jagged canyons all scream that.

and dont forget Ayers Rock! how 'bout that one? the aborigines are another piece to the puzzle.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
for a start australia is no paradise trust me ive lived here all my life

theyre are some places that are very nice and picturesq indeed, but i dont this australia is paradise.

as for pine gap. not many know about it.

also try researching places like

Woomera (i thing thats the spelling)
they used to test Nuke's there, there is a detention centre there, they launch rocket's etc there as well so there may be something unusual going on too.

try looking up ASIO on the net thats kind of our equivilent of the cia or fbi.

christmas island. try looking for that too.

pine gap.

pine gap

thats all i could think of off the top of my head

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There are 2 major US bases in Australia. Pine Gap near Alice Springs in the Northern Territory and Nurranger near Woomera in South Australia. Pine Gap is an underground base entirely financed by the US Govt it is officially known as Joint Defence Space Research Facility. Its primary purpose is research into electomagnetic propulsion. Rumours are that it has a hole drilled 8 miles down which holds an ELF antenna. Much of the information about Pine Gap comes from locals who regularly see US Military "goings on". The Australian Govt has no control and little idea of what does go on there. There is another base in Western Australia but little is known about it. Most Australians are aware of Pine Gap. I have relatives who used to own land which bordered on the base and they were not allowed to drive vehicles or use two way radios on certain parts of their property, they were only permitted to reach their boundary fences on horseback!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yeah Pine gap is well known over here. the original installation was built and still operates as a major satellite down link site for the US and western satellite surveillance of all types. However I have heard from confidential sources that it now also contains laser and other anti satellite weapons, and is a major part of the SDI network.

North west cape is part of the US ELF (extra low frequency) submarine communications network, amongst other things.

ASIO is Australian Security Intelligence Organisation. It deals only with internal security. They only investigate and vet people for security and so on. We also have the Federal Police that have wide powers of arrest. It is all a bit different to USA. The Federal police are like the FBI, but ASIO is sort of like NSA or CIA, but they do not do overseas espionage. ASIS (Australian Security Intelligence Service) do that. We also have DSD (defense signals directorate) that monitor overseas COMint and SIGint, sort of like the NSA.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Pine gap was getting surveilence on Iraq b4 the conflict occured. It can send signals to US submarines to launch Nuclear missiles on targets that the US has chosen, just like a satellite.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
there is more to pine gap i have heard that it is a massive underground base and they get supply food for 50000 ppl there every week imported from us

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Australia's Kojarena ground station (echelon)
Belconnen near/in Canberra
Mirikata in outback South Australia
Woomera
Pinegap
The big one in Western australia..(that is the 50,000 people one talked about by bourbon and is sposed to be populated by greys)
I used to work on the State Railway here in NSW australia and as an apprentice was taken on a tour BELOW The city of sydney by one of the tradesman, we went in at Central station, there is a stairway leading down to platform ..??..25 and 26 from memeroy, anyway they are the ones where you catch the train to kings cross and Bondi Beach..halfway down the stairs is a door on eihther side, you fo through this door and you are standing on a phantom platform, by this i mean there is a tunnel at either end leading off into the darkness but there are NO TRAIN TRACKS..we walked around down there for hours I was shown many VERY frightening places..we saw underground dwellers (homeless people who had found their way down ) as well as tunnels that just ended in water, we went under one of the parks in sydney and saw all of the tree roots coming down from the dirt ceiling, tapping into a crystal clear underground lake, this was a fantastic few hours, in fact one of the most fantastic times of my life..i was completely disorientated by the end when we reached another platform and exited through a door to find ourselves standing in the shadow if the harbour bridge (powerhouse museum side for all the Aussies here at ATS) anyway..what I am getting at is there is SO much here in australia the average person knows absolutely NOTHING about..these few places I have mentioned above and in this recount would be just the tip of the ice berg against what is really here in Oz.....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
A couple of corrections are necessary here. According
to the history of Woomera, correct spelling is
Nurrungar, and it closed in Oct, 1999.
homepage.powerup.com.au...
For the record, the word Nurrungar is aboriginal, and refers to a weapon I think, a launcher for spears, cant
remember exactly, that might be woomera instead as
woomera has quite a launch history back in the days
of the ELDO launches.
homepage.powerup.com.au...

BTW, the word JOINT used for US facilities means they
are jointly manned and controlled by US/Australian
military folks.

Tara Wara Ting Ga
Tara Wara Ling Ga

The British Nuke tests north of Woomera do not appear
documented here but I believe they are well described
in one of Lenney Bidel's (spelling?) books. He was a
true Outback pioneer, in the late 30's and after WWII
and was best known for surveying the route of the
"GunBarrell" highway.
As for Alice Springs, if it hasn't already, PineGap will
go the route of Nurrungar. The only real mystery
in Alice Springs is Ayers Rock. Now THAT deserves some
real study.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Can you say HAARP? I knew you could...

This is all part of a joint US, UK, Austrailia program.....

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Can you say HAARP? - Gazrok

HUH ?????

HAARP aint in Oz. Its coordinated by Univ of
Alaska.
Hmmmmm.....

OK, I see a lot of paranoid posts on ATS about HAARP.
Sheesh ! Wow, these are funny ! You folks have
HAARP confused with ELF, and no idea of the mission.
Give ya a hint, ELF in Oz would be Northwest Capecom,
Northern Territory. Thats Navy stuff.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Don't forget the Omega Tower!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i knew about pine gap and its suspicious dealings and of the large secret one in WA (never heard a name for that one) and i know of woomera as a nuke testing site as well as detention centre for refugees... but all these other ones are amazing... australia is the perfect place to hide anything as it is so sparcely populated and its really a desert with green edges

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
As a past-resident of WA, I can tell you that there is some serious $hit going on in there. One time, when I was on a quad-bike weekend competition out in the middle of nowhere in WA, one of the guys who had heard about weird stuff going on, brought along a military surplus thermal intensifier and night-vision goggles. He was looking around in the night sky with the TI and saw what he thought to be a stealth plane. VERY low heat signature, no un-assisted visuals and they were landing and taking off all night. I dunno.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Australia is the reputed home base of the NWO cabal after the massive earth changes and the landing of the alien invaders.

You can laugh now but...

Anyways I also suspect increasingly that the relative remoteness yet ease of access of much of Australia lends itself to large underground bases where the genetically bred hybrids and droid human army is based.

Australia is also known as a major command centre and much of the data flowing through other areas on the earth ends up their too. So indicating that it is a final destination of controllers of is an existing centre of real power.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Australia is the reputed home base of the NWO cabal after the massive earth changes and the landing of the alien invaders.

You can laugh now but...

Anyways I also suspect increasingly that the relative remoteness yet ease of access of much of Australia lends itself to large underground bases where the genetically bred hybrids and droid human army is based.

Australia is also known as a major command centre and much of the data flowing through other areas on the earth ends up their too. So indicating that it is a final destination of controllers of is an existing centre of real power.

Droid human army? Care to explain?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Deltanine - Droid human army? Care to explain?

I thought everyone had seen the StarWars Trilogy.......
(Giggle)

THENEO - much of Australia lends itself to large underground bases

More than you could ever expect. (laugh) Bloody 'ell mate,
you dont even have to dig. In the Donga proper,
we have real flooding about every 7 years. If you were
to time it right, spend five or so years building the base,
then wait for the rains, the base would bury itself.
Reminds me of the time we lost that fire engine over
by Island Lagoon Tracking Station.....

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Darriman is worthy of interest. It's in OZ and happens to be
situ' close to other vital stuff, Woodside etc and with a
close port capable of i/o large ships. What better way
to support Darriman than with 'normal container's'
of whatever from who-ever. just a thought

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
Australia was one of the major sites of the Great Terran War of thousands of years ago. the deserts and jagged canyons all scream that.

Great Terran War - what should that be?

Please explain

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join