It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Sweet Touch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
BH & TA,

Absolutely fantastic! I don't know enough about music to comment on anything important except to say that it works and is wonderful.. BH your voice and lyrics and TA that music were really made for each other.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow that song is awesome!!! More more!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
BH and TA

Wow, I feel privileged to be exposed to such talent and imagination here.

Sweet Touch took me back to my hometown where I'd hit the Mojo Band (house blues band) every sunday night at the local bar.

It really brought back some great memories and I'd love to hear the two of you colaborate on the clasic, Summertime,
I could definately see the two of you doing it justice as well.

Thanks again for sharing your amazing talents.

red

[edit on 11/19/05 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thanks Mahree, cpr12r, and redmage!

Originally posted by redmage
It really brought back some great memories and I'd love to hear the two of you colaborate on the clasic, Summertime,
I could definately see the two of you doing it justice as well.

Well, I dunno...
BH, we take requests?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I would definitely do it, but there are copyright considerations. I believe anything we do would have to be original. Isn't that correct?

(Thanks for all the kind words!)

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The issue regarding copyrights is covered by "podsafe" which is a grassroots internet slogan that indicates there is NO copyright on the content being podcasted.

The safest way to make sure of that is to either own the copyright or use original content.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
EDIT: This song has come a long way. Good job, you two!

Zip

[edit on 11/21/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
For some unknown reason, someone was digging and found this tune which was done years ago by BH and I. Nothing like getting two applauses 5 years later, but ok, I'll take it!
Thanks.

A revisited thread for all the new ATS members since then. Maybe someone new will enjoy it, and then again, maybe not.

Anyway, yeah BH, good memories, thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
Good memories and a great voice!

Shamelessly giving this a bump for members who haven't heard BenevolentHeretic's beautiful singing!

And for those who might want to offer their good wishes, please check out her partner Open_Minded Skeptic's thread about BH's health crisis Here. She is slowly improving, but any positive input and support would be most welcome.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join