It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compromise with Iran? I guess we'll see.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NR
. As for Ahmedinijad he is not liked in Iran anymore because we have banned the threats towards Israel 10 years ago and none of our government or other type of leaders even knew about it. I'll give you all a hint* this picture was taken a week after our president remarks towards Israel and everybody was invited from nuclear negotiators to top offcial governers/former presidents etc.... but he was not accpeted and got kicked.....

Are you saying that the Iranian legal system banned people being aloud to publicy threaten Israel, but after changing the laws didnt let the government know?
Doesnt the government in Iran make the laws? Are the laws made by the Islamic leaders?

NR your posts prove you have a huge dislike/hate of the west yet you choose to live in the USA, why do you choose to live there? Even in your avatar here you list your location as "behind enemy Lines", it makes no sense, you hate the USA but you CHOOSE to live there, do you have some special jihad or mission there or something?

Its just bizarre, i live in a country i wasnt born in and i love it, by choice, i just cant understand why you would live somewhere that you dislike/hate.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It appears the IAEA is still not satisfied with Iran's cooperation....

Iran obtained detailed instructions on how to set up the complicated process of enriching uranium, which can used to make nuclear arms, from the black market network run by a Pakistani scientist, the U.N. atomic monitoring agency said Friday.

In a confidential report, the International Atomic Energy Agency also said Iran was not giving inspectors access to a sensitive site that could be used to store equipment indicating whether the military is running a secret nuclear program.

The five-page report seen by The Associated Press was prepared for Thursday's meeting of the IAEA's 35-nation board, which could decide to refer Tehran to the U.N. Security Council for possible sanctions for violating an international nuclear arms control treaty.

www.cnn.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join