It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens from our PAST?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here's my theory: Aliens are the survivors of ancient earth civilizations. The earth was rendered inhabitable by (pick one): ice age, great flood, nuclear war, disease, near pass of Planet X, asteroid strike, etc. and there were some who survived by fleeing to (pick one): the moon, a nearby planet, deep underground, under the sea, etc. in vehicles that we now think are "space ships" or "flying saucers".

Of all the theories I have heard, I feel this one is something that could be believed by everyone. It does not require a leap of faith to defy physics, such as is required in believing that another race has somehow figured out how to travel across the vast distances between stars, or has figured out how to travel back through time.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Good idea since we used to hear the ideas of that the aliens are from our future instead of coming from out past.

Also, it is very possible that the ancient earth survivors had fled into the deep underground or the sea. After all, it is much safer to live under the ground or sea instead of living on the surface of a planet as we all know.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Contrary to the reason why the greys are here though....

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak

What is your theory on that?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by Manincloak

What is your theory on that?

The first thing that comes to mind if they are coming from the past, is to maybe warn/help us get technology to avoid a natural disaster like craig suggests they might have. Maybe what nearly destroyed them is on a return trip for us? Who knows.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I tend to think that the aliens are from “within” the earth. I mean, since we only know just a tiny bit about our mother earth. For example, we really know nothing about what really is beneath our feet, everything that we learned about it is just a theory. Maybe the earth is really “hollow” and hi-tech civilizations are living inside it, and checking us out all the time?

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I agree with both of you, Yarcofin and KJay. I believe that a past civilization (maybe hundreds of thouands of years old) fled to underground to escape a disaster on earth,caused by something like the passing of Planet X... something that happens over and over again on Earth every couple of thousand years.

Possibly, the different kinds of "aliens" could either be from different time periods, say the grays from the last time this disaster occured, and reptilians from the time before that, etc.

Maybe each time this disaster has occured, the planet's previous occupants (the "aliens") take steps to preserve humanity, thus the reason for all the abductions and experiments. And thus the story of Adam and Eve in the bible.

Another theory of mine: Could all the supernatural events in the bible be the "aliens" helping us along when it is time to repopulate the earth from the last time this disaster occured? And why the sudden stop in divine intervention after Jesus came? Did He have to leave us, and will come back to save us again the next time this happens? Is He a Supreme Being that lives on the Planet X, and each time it passes us and destroys us he feels sorry for us and he saves us and re-creates us, such as with Adam and Eve? And are the "aliens" really "angels" left behind to keep an eye on us and help us out from time to time?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They come from the future, look at they Grey's. We are their ancestors.

Big heads, big brains, because we have evolved. Grey skin because of the lack of sunlight in their time. They are here to learn about us, and to enlighten us, so that we don't destroy ourselves like they almost did.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well, I tend to agree that they had a huge influence in the past. Many, many ancient civilizations talk about how the "Annunaki" (those who from heaven came) came to earth and mated with the daughters of men. There is also talk about the Nefilim, a hybrid race. So I think they had a major influence in our past and are doing the same thing over again, creating a hybrid race. I think that they are mainly from earth, but from another dimension. Their ability to materialize and disapear at will, pull people through walls, defy physics, etc kind of tells me that they are interdimensional. I don't think that we have a hollow earth or that they live inside it. I do think that they have underground bases, however. They had a huge influence in our past, yes. So I tend to agree with your "from the past theory" except that I think they are interdimensional.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ice^^Heat
They come from the future, look at they Grey's. We are their ancestors.

Big heads, big brains, because we have evolved. Grey skin because of the lack of sunlight in their time. They are here to learn about us, and to enlighten us, so that we don't destroy ourselves like they almost did.

I agree with everything you say. except the part about "from the future."

We have evolved, probably from apes or ape-like creatures, but hundreds of thousands of years after they evolved and were almost wiped out and went into hiding underground (lack of sunlight.).

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I tend to go with you xfalconx. I feel they are interdimensional and cannot always appear in a physical form. When they do it is something we can understand, like long ago it was Fairies and Leprachans, the 1800's it was airships, in the more modern age it is space ships. Maybe this is where crop circles come from is that they are trying to communicate with us. This may be the easist way of doing it, and showing up physically would be the hardest way of presentation.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
They need to abduct and study us because they have genetic defects. They want to complete their genetic makeup with our genes. That's why they try to create hybrids.

Now, why would they have genetic defects? And why are we the key to solving their problems of all places in the galaxy?

I think it is because they come from the future and most humans have been wiped out, the leftovers of humankind evolved underground. The lack of genes in the genepool caused them to evolve with genetic problems.

They are us, we become this way in the future. But I think they are already altering the timeline. Because of the presence of aliens in the ancient world, I tend to think that they have instituted some systems of control.

Religions and other stuff teach us morale and values. Some people say "prison" religions are made by aliens to control us. But what if these control systems are actually our salvation?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
maybe the future is at war with the past.

new topics

top topics

join