It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Real NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I mean with soo many sercret societies who do yall think is the true nwo: The omega agency, Illuminati, Bilderburgs, Masons, skull and bones, or any of teh outh secret societies??

xn

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I think the OA is. According to the site they want to create a world govt, but other agencies disagree with the OA.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I've tried to address this issue recently but God knows where it is amongst the NWO topics.

NWO is not a physical group of people.

It is an objective, and a state of mind. It is what happens when a dominant interest group takes control of major world institutions and reshapes them to its own agenda.

There are dozens of groups all with their own vision of the "new world order".

The most recently failed one is the Bush/PNAC version of NWO. PNAC = Project For A New American Century.

They were able to steal an election, and engineer the invasion of a sovereign state in the name of a war on an abstract noun, but that is as far as it can go, plus or minus 2-3 countries and 30,000-40,000 more civilian lives and innumerable servicemen and servicewomen.

No new world order is ever going to be brought about unilaterally by one superpower, now or in future.

It may be more likely to be achieved some day by a monolithic corporation, at least as far as control of the daily behavior over the largest number of people on the planet in human history goes.

But really, NWO is a frame of mind, and not any secret organization.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I've tried to address this issue recently but God knows where it is amongst the NWO topics.

NWO is not a physical group of people.

It is an objective, and a state of mind. It is what happens when a dominant interest group takes control of major world institutions and reshapes them to its own agenda.

There are dozens of groups all with their own vision of the "new world order".

The most recently failed one is the Bush/PNAC version of NWO. PNAC = Project For A New American Century.

They were able to steal an election, and engineer the invasion of a sovereign state in the name of a war on an abstract noun, but that is as far as it can go, plus or minus 2-3 countries and 30,000-40,000 more civilian lives and innumerable servicemen and servicewomen.

No new world order is ever going to be brought about unilaterally by one superpower, now or in future.

It may be more likely to be achieved some day by a monolithic corporation, at least as far as control of the daily behavior over the largest number of people on the planet in human history goes.

But really, NWO is a frame of mind, and not any secret organization.
Thank you!!!! I have been trying to recall the name of PNAC for a couple weeks now.
I am not so certain that you can pass that off as a failure quite yet, after all the man did win the last election without winning the vote of the people......
He is not out of office yet. I don't know if I would call it so much a state of mind as an end goal for a the groups in question.
Incidently doesn't our dear pres belong to not one but 3 of those groups for certain and one in theory?

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MaskedAvatar

Still seems to be a few factions fighting it out.

Hard to see from way down here at the bottom of the pyramid.

top topics

join