It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible ufo seen.

page: 1

join
share:
xn

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Many years ago, I saw this thing in my backyard. It looked like a garbage can lid, but it flew down, turned a little, then went back up and behind some trees. The winds were calm this day. This possible ufo was about 10 ft above me. I didn't see it after that, but many years later, I saw similar to this, but this time, it was at night. In front of my house there were 2 large trees and I saw like a disc of some sort like skip across the trees, and I haven't seen it since. Any idea what these were?

xn

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
also, it made no sound.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Kinda freaky. I'd say that they're definitely Unidentified, but what they are in reality is well beyond my scope of conjecture. If I were forced into a decision, I'd say terrestrial in origin. Spy drones for the gov't. No joke. Peace.

xn

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why would they spy on me?

xn

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It was silver colored and I could tell easily that it was made of metal. It was about the size of a metal garbage can lid. Could UFO's be this small? Actually, it was probably more like 4-5 ft above me and about 10 ft off the ground. Maybe the size of it would increase a little if it were to land. Maybe I should've taken a rock and threw it at it from a safe distance.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Possible answers:

It could have been a probe of some sort.
Some people have reported very small aliens too, although this is rarely encountered.
Warping space time also causes a distortion of perceptions.

new topics

top topics

join