It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Aircraft or UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
A few years back my friend and I had stopped near Ellington Field in Houston late one night. I don't exactly remember why except I know we weren't drinking. Then after about fifteen minutes we see what looks and aircraft approaching the runway. Well, it passes right over our heads and my friend looks at me and tells me the landing lights are nothing like he's seen before. I know he's an experienced pilot so I have no reason to doubt him. I then asked him if knows what type of aircraft it is. He says "Not a clue." I'm wondering if there are reports of secret aircraft or UFO's being flown in the Houston area? Anybody know.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I live in Houston, and I know I would remember hearing of something that unusual if news of such had hit a mainstream news-source. I have seen flyovers of Airforce jets, especially the week following 9-11, but nothing like that.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hmmm. Well thank you for your inquiry. I appreciate that. I don't know what it was either. Mabye it was a new aircraft that had just been developed.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't know, but I have learned not to be too skeptical about anything the military does.

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by FaithDefender]

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Secret aircraft usually don't fly so low, or go anywhere near cities. UAV, maybe. It could even be a civilian job.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Are there any companies like Boeing, LockheedM et al around the Housten area?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeltaNine
Are there any companies like Boeing, LockheedM et al around the Housten area?

There are no Boeing facilities in Houston. The former Convair factory in Fort Worth that was taken over by General Dynamics in the 1950s and which was sold to Lockheed in 1993 is the only Lockheed Martin facility in Texas, and it is not located near the Houston Area.

new topics

top topics

join