It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other STS-80 UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
First off I would like to apologise to Musclor for stealing some of his thunder but this has not been mentioned in his thread apart from by me so am beginning to think I'm imagining it! If you want to lock this thread Mods and re-direct them to his thats fine I just wanted to bring this to peoples attentions as I feel it is a very important part of the footage that people are missing as they are concentrating to hard on the sequence in the main part of the screen!

Anyway if you haven't already go to Musclors thread STS-80 formation over Africa and download the video there!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have seen this footage countless times before this thread was started but only after about 5 times of watching Musclors download did I notice this as if you dont see it appear it just looks like something floating across the screen and people attention is focused more on the sequence going on in the lower part of the screen!

At between 20-21 seconds into the footage in the middle at the top of the screen a very bright white ball appears from nowhere (it is best to watch this in slow motion if possible or frame by frame as it is more apparent!) It is initially heading towards the sequence below but then sharply curves away from it towards the left and then slowly moves across the screen up to the top left hand side. It then leaves the view of the camera for a couple of seconds but then starts making its way back towards the right as the camera pans out if anybody has any explanations as to what the hell this is then I would love to hear them as I feel this is as amazing as the rest of the footage!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I will close this thread as the original thread that you link to can be used to discuss any aspect that you find interesting about the video presented there. Perhaps you could repost this observation again in that thread.

join