It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most disturbing court case i have ever seen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The judge had to listen to the gory details of a horrible murder, see the photos, hear the 14 year old's testimony, the real evidence.

Sounds like the judge was aghast at it all and spoke what he thought. I don't think it is right from a Christian standpoint, as we are not the ones to judge who goes where after death.

I do understand from a human standpoint. The desire to see those who have brought harm and suffering to pay for their crimes is very real. As much as I understand that even mass murders can be forgiven, doesn't make me like it.

It isn't my place though to worry about it.

I think I would be much more disturbed about a 14 year old killing an 8 year old and living for a week with the 8 year old's dead body under his bed. To be most horrified by the judges human comments, well, that is rather twisted

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
I think I would be much more disturbed about a 14 year old killing an 8 year old and living for a week with the 8 year old's dead body under his bed. To be most horrified by the judges human comments, well, that is rather twisted

That's a really good point. Have we become so screwed up that killing an 8 year old and hiding her under your bed is far better than a judge talking about God?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So riddle me this...When "Moses" killed that Egyptian overseer in cold blood, I wonder where HE hid the body?

Oh, yeah...it's all coming back now....he "hid the corpse in the Sand..." didn;'t he, so no one coulld find out....but someone DID find out ("surely this thing is known !" said Moses, our hero of the OT, and ran south for his life).

I wonder where MOSES will stand (exactly) on Judgement Day?

But then again, Yahweh may have also seen what he did...or maybe he just got into one of his infamous snits one fine morning "and YHWH met him on the road and sought to KILL Moses..." (Exod. 4:24):

I wonder where HE'D hide the body afterwards if he decided to go through with actually doing our little Snake Idol Maker in? Maybe HE'd hide Moses under HIS bed? Or maybe not...

Or when David, "a man after YHWH's own Heart", decided to actually go through with MURDERING the Hittite General Uriah---just so he could bang Bath-Shebiti / Bath-Shebaq (who was married at the time to the Hittite), I wonder where HE hid the body? Maybe under his bed too?

I wonder where David will stand on Judgement Day?

To me, any 14-year old child who manages to kill another child (for whatever reason) but who was not even old enough to know much (evidently) about the malodorous human corporeal decomposition process (what did he hope to accomplish by hiding the body under a BED?) should be treated a little differently than perhaps a hardened ADULT criminal who, say, in cold blood, plans & pre-meditates a murder then tries to hide his tracks afterwards (weighty cement shoe thingies are always very useful in such cases, but then again look what happened to Lacy Peterson and that unborn baby of theirs....)

Maybe that Florida "Judge" should read his Bible a little more closely...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

As far as the other member's remark about separation of Church and State, let me remind you of the fact that your concept, as you understand it, is a new concept in our nation's history. You are simply a product of the teaching of miseducation. That is to say, the ones who want to destroy the nation have lied to you and tyou have bought it.

And unfortunately my friend Thomas you have also fallen victim to the teaching of man, and miseducation. Your statement of the "ones" is a true spinoff of any right wing TV or radio program I have listened to for the last 15 or so years.

I don't want my government involved in my spirituality. All governments that came to pass thru this have failed their people miserably. I am far from wanting to destroy my nation. I want to make it stronger. No need to try to prop up GOD by the government Thomas. GOD should be proping up the government. Do you not recognize the difference?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join