It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Gain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Besides political oneness and money, what does the NWO truely gain when and if they come into power? I'm not really a politically savvy person, and don't see why they would want to rule a #ty planet like ours anyway.

There is still going to be regional wars (Isreal Palestine), there is still going to be famine, there is still going to be drugs, people are still going to have the same religious beliefs, live in the same places, and pretty much work the same jobs...aren't they?

I think people would have to WANT to be lead by them. The NWO would have to have absolute loyalty by a hugely powerful army to actually defeat the ideals of a free-thinking people.

If they want it to work, they need people to follow them like good little lambs.

To defeat the rise of the NWO all we have to do is ask questions. For instance, a Military service man would ask, "why do you want me to go and take away my neighbors guns General?" and refuse to do it.

I realize that they are trained to take orders, but it would have to start at the bottom of power and work its way up. Civil disobedience will NEVER happen from the top of government on down.

IMHO NWO will never happen.

Any other views or corrections?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The NWO,or whatever you want to call it,would really like to have total control over every aspect of your life to create profit for themselves.
The parts of the world which they inhabit aren't #ty,just go to a ritzy ditzy neighborhood near your home,see if the armed response patrols don't stop you if you aren't driving a brand new lexus or mercedes,see if they don't ask you to leave.
Notice how nice it is where you were just run out from,notice how #ty it is in the part of the world you're forced to stay in.
Notice how judges and lawyers and doctors and big successful business people inhabit their nice little manicured semi-private security controlled/patrolled neighborhoods.
If you try really hard you might even get to live in one,but the chances are greater that you will just roll more profits toward them and die broke.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Gee check out the neighbourhood man. There ain't much life in this solar system outside of da big blue marble.

But you do have a point though, it ain't about money cause these people already have more than they need,

it could be about power but how much of that do you need?

has to be about something else don't cha think?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I just don't know. I do know that they do need us for thier plan to work. I just wished people worked harder to educate themselves on these issues. If people were just a little smarter and had just a little bit of moral fiber this whole NWO thing would never happen because they would know what was happening, and they couldn't be paid enough to comprimise thier values.

I wish it was that simple.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by MK-Ultra]

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

If they want it to work, they need people to follow them like good little lambs.

As I have said before, I think "they" are already in control. Instead of exposing themselves over the night and telling everyone that they are taking over the world, they will probably just continue to gain control over us by using various methods, without most of us even suspecting it. They are slowly but surly making their way towards world domination. People are already acting like little lambs doing as they are told. I think that; in 10 years, the new world order will have come into more control than we can imagine today, and most of us wont even know about it or understand that it has happened.

Most people don�t know that there are people on the top looking down on them, slowly taking away their freedom. Blindly they just go on doing what "they" want them to do. They work, they buy, they die and they never ask the question "why".

There is still going to be regional wars (Isreal Palestine), there is still going to be famine, there is still going to be drugs, people are still going to have the same religious beliefs, live in the same places, and pretty much work the same jobs...aren't they?

Well, we don�t know that for sure of course... in 30 years we could already be citizens of a one world government ruled by "them" and we wouldn�t even have noticed the drastic changes from how things used to be. "They" could by then have achieved total control over us all through mind control, brainwashing, fear or whatever.

just wished people worked harder to educate themselves on these issues. If people were just a little smarter and had just a little bit of moral fiber this whole NWO thing would never happen because they would know what was happening, and they couldn't be paid enough to comprimise thier values.

Yeah, if everyone, or at least more people where more suspicious, started asking more questions and began educating themselves it would be harder for other powers to control us. But when I think about how the masses act in favour of the elite today, by consuming and being naive it doesn�t look good.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Maybe we could defeat them from the "inside"...have some of our people get into key spots in the organization and make changes for the masses rather than against the masses. Similar to what Skull and Bones have done to our Govt. except to do good you know? We could have a real true to life "good ol' boy" network...It could work...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MK-Ultra
Besides political oneness and money, what does the NWO truely gain when and if they come into power? I'm not really a politically savvy person, and don't see why they would want to rule a #ty planet like ours anyway.

That�s because you�re limiting your imagination to selfish reasons.

No, we�re going to end the wars and the famines. Religion will still be pretty free, but there is some debate about some of the more lunatic branches. Some say they should be eliminated, others say they will go away on their own. The jury is still out on that one, but unless your religion says you need to kill somebody, don�t worry about it.

I think people would have to WANT to be lead by them. The NWO would have to have absolute loyalty by a hugely powerful army to actually defeat the ideals of a free-thinking people.

Yes! You�re starting to understand! Keep an open mind.

The purpose of leadership is to lead a population towards something. Moses led the Israelites through hardships during the 40 years, but once they got to the Promised Land his role was over.

To defeat the rise of the NWO all we have to do is ask questions. For instance, a Military service man would ask, "why do you want me to go and take away my neighbors guns General?" and refuse to do it.

I realize that they are trained to take orders, but it would have to start at the bottom of power and work its way up. Civil disobedience will NEVER happen from the top of government on down.

When it happens, the guns will be surrendered voluntarily. That won�t be for a long time yet, there is still much to do. For right now, private gun ownership is good. Civil disobedience is part of the plan. Think globally.

IMHO NWO will never happen.

Never is a very long time. We are patient

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I just don't know. I do know that they do need us for thier plan to work.

Of course we need you. We need everybody.

Originally posted by MK-UltraI just wished people worked harder to educate themselves on these issues. If people were just a little smarter and had just a little bit of moral fiber this whole NWO thing would never happen because they would know what was happening, and they couldn't be paid enough to comprimise thier values.

I wish it was that simple.

Nobody needs to compromise their values. Remember, your values are not the same as those of your grandfather, and your childrens values will not be the same as yours. Ideas enter a society, and societies are transformed.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I too have wonder what my superiors motives are.
I think it has something to do with a certain astrological event that coincides with earth at a set time.

But....This is just my conclusions. There must be a motive for this design and that is what we intelligent people must seek out before it is either too late..or all the VIP passes have been handed out..if you know what I mean.~

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Could it also have something to do with natural cycles of ascension and who rules at the next 'grade?'

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
NWO: Why?
Choice of females (your wife/daughter/sister/girlfriend: without your sayso) is always a Super++++.
You DEAD along with at least 3 X 10>9 others, to make this planet more parklike.
For the Elite to Live the Life; it doesn't take all this population, now does it.
Some theorists say the Normans (England, America, Canada, Russia) are in concert to have a War to reduce our presence here.
When is the question.
The Elite are probably composed of many factions, just like any other group. I'm hungry, time to build-me-a-burger. Gonna build it just the way I like it, too. I got me the power; they're MY ingredients, it's MY burger. YOU have no say.
China, for instance, may be underfunding AIDS prevention, to get rid of some.
To Rule, means to spill Blood: Just where & when is the question.
To Rule, also means to get Goils, if you want 'em. Real power means no Lewinsky scandals, either. Someone complains, you have them shot or whatever you like.

top topics

join