It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Tonight when I got home from the movies, I noticed a black SUV parked in the intersection and it waited till I got out of the car before he left. Something definantly is afoot.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
how can you be sure it waited for you to get out of the car?

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Get a grip and stop the drugs. If I noticed that evertime it happened to me, well, I'd be like YOU. Paranoid and nervous for no reason.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well when I glared at him he started his engine and took off.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
That's funny that you mention that. last week I noticed a black van at the end of my street with someone sitting in it. I didn't think anything of it. The next morning I pulled in and there he was again. So the third night I pulled in there he was. So I got out of my car and walked down to where he was and he rolled the window down. It was an older white male with black tee shirt on and glasses. I asked him what he was up too he said he was from a car rental company doing an investigation on a stolen car. He was waiting for it to pull in. I asked him how long he would be sitting there and he said "until I get the orders to vacate", I said "Ok" and went about my business.
Pretty weird if you ask me. I looked out my window a couple hours later and he was still sitting there.
He has been gone for a day or so anyways. I really never thought anything of it till I saw this post.
Freaky

Mark

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
That's funny that you mention that. last week I noticed a black van at the end of my street with someone sitting in it. I didn't think anything of it. The next morning I pulled in and there he was again. So the third night I pulled in there he was. So I got out of my car and walked down to where he was and he rolled the window down. It was an older white male with black tee shirt on and glasses. I asked him what he was up too he said he was from a car rental company doing an investigation on a stolen car. He was waiting for it to pull in. I asked him how long he would be sitting there and he said "until I get the orders to vacate", I said "Ok" and went about my business.
Pretty weird if you ask me. I looked out my window a couple hours later and he was still sitting there.
He has been gone for a day or so anyways. I really never thought anything of it till I saw this post.
Freaky

Mark

Do you really think he was from a car rental agency??

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have never heard of anyone doing that. but I guess its possible that he was. Who knows. My neighbors have been there for years and there are four houses on my street and none of them have rented a car in monthes if ever. I think it was not really a car person but someone sort of investigator. It had to be.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Could have been one of THEM... you'll never know I guess.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well when I glared at him he started his engine and took off.

Well, I'd start my engine and get out of there too!!!

(sorry, just had to get in on that one...)

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I guess he knows not to mess with me then...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, they have your house bugged already and keep track of every site you visit.
Of course he could be just stalking you

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The other day, I saw a Mercury Marauder in my town. This is weird, first, because I'm car maniac and I've had never saw this car before (well it's fairly new) and second, because I live in a really small town and I've seen at least once or twice all the nice cars (at least I thought). But when I saw the Marauder I thought right on the moment "Dawm, that look some gov. car!" Makes me think of those old Crown Victoria. Anyway, it totally looks like a car that some governement agencies would use. Have a look for your self, and tell me it doesn't look like some MIB car lol...

<

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hahahaha, poor mOrbid, I just read his other post about how he was at Subway buying a sammich and how the cops were following him, hahahahaha. I would go up to them and ask why they were following me so damn much. Maybe they're gay cops!?
SiK!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
The other day, I saw a Mercury Marauder in my town. This is weird, first, because I'm car maniac and I've had never saw this car before (well it's fairly new) and second, because I live in a really small town and I've seen at least once or twice all the nice cars (at least I thought). But when I saw the Marauder I thought right on the moment "Dawm, that look some gov. car!" Makes me think of those old Crown Victoria. Anyway, it totally looks like a car that some governement agencies would use. Have a look for your self, and tell me it doesn't look like some MIB car lol...

<

Its never the same person. But they all wear the same type of clothes. Oh what am I saying. I think I need some cafeine.

Actually the car the guy WAS driving was similar... only more like a ford type car. You'd think they'd drive a less noticeable car wouldn't you?

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If someones doing surveillence, they dont sit in black vehicles with tinted windows.

Go get some fresh air.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

<

The window tint is not dark enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That's not the car I saw, just the same model. And mercury is owned by Ford.

Oh, and the subway story wasn't mine

top topics

join