It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Challenge the Status Quo !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
When I watched that Barclay's commericial, I started thinking of ALL the paranormal investigators, researchers, and ghost hunters.

I have revolutionary ideas and beliefs that are met with doubt, anger, fear, hate, and suspicion. What I believe is ironic is, these people that call themselves Paranormal Researchers are so close minded to these theories, when themselves went through the same doubt from mainstream science and academia.

Groups that go out to haunted places, gather some EVPs, flying objects, visions and ghosts on film, what else? What more? We all know it exists. I don't care about conviencing a skeptic, I care about getting past this superfacial and shallow purposes.

Here is the lesser of the controversial theories..
- Paranormal/Haunting Research can but used to correct historical matters and used in a broader sense of curtailing violence in society.
If the US government has not-so-secret programs like "Star Gate" and "Spirit Guide", using psychics, mediums for intelligence gathering.

Right now, as I see it, paranormal research and investigations field needs to grow and tackle more serious. Currently not even the most senior and advanced researchers are stratching the surface to get deeper in the subject.

This field of study is MUCH deeper. All paranormal investigators are in the shallow end of the pool, it is high time we start going towards the deep end.

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 8-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
For you that are Catholic, Christian, Protestant paranormal researchers.
Consider this...

Could the reason these Earthbound Human Spirit don't or refuse to pass on because of fear? That "Light" that is referred to, when mediums and psychic say "Go into the Light", that light is the light of God. They fear it because they face God's judgement. This is suppressed knowledge, suppressed by those Paranormal researchers, investigators and Mediums/Psychics. I did take me a few years to figure this out on my own, I don't know why they'd want to suppress it.

From this and past research, this is how I have came to that conclusion.

In the Book of Revelation 20:11-15 "Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire."

The END TIMES:
Oh brother.. Oh Boy.. Oh whole family...Not this subject AGAIN.
Is paranormal activity on the Increase? Or has it always been around and more afforable equipment, finer tuned equipment, more people researching and investigating it and media interest?
I DO believe we are within a two or three decades from the End Times, which is why Lucifer and his Legions are making his presence more pronounced, the same number of demons exist today as they did when they were all kicked out of Heaven in the dateless past. Now they are getting more and more involved in Human affairs.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I haven't tried this, but I proposed this idea to some investigators (They REALLY hated this one); instead of investigating a haunting house or the usual haunting, collecting EVPs and unusual EMF readings, perhaps, the flip side of investigating "evil", the evidence they claim is spiritual in nature. Could unsual EMF readings and possiable EVPs be captured at a prayer group? a Church? It is spiritual in nature calling apon they Holy Spirit, Jesus and God.

Why hasn't any investigators looked into this?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here is yet another idea...

Paranormal Researchers are their own worst enemies. Too much infighting among the so-called experts. And as we all know, everyone whom ever seen a ghost or something like such thinks they are an expert.
Fact of the matter, no one is 100% correct.

When I hear about Paranormal Investigators and Researchers whining that they aren't taken seriously, this is why...
IF all Paranormal Investigators and Researchers can get past the entertainment aspect of these investigation with their dime-store psychics walking around putting on a show, then we can get to the other applications and truths being seeked.

Inhuman spirits have the ability to move large objects, teleport, suck the heat out of a room, once the REAL physicists figured out the why, Engineers can figure out how to make teleportation and anti-gravity device.
Take leaps and bounds in quantum computing, where the Petabyte/
TeraFLOP is the home PC standard.

What can come of this? If someone can figure out how these entities make items teleport this can lead to;
- New medicines in a matter of years (or even monthes) vice matter of decades.
- Lighter and Stronger composite materials and alloys for avionics and medical purposes.
- Advancing computer science to the TeraFLOP or even PetaFlop being the new standard, also Terabytes being moved over the internet in a matter of seconds.

If someone can figure out how they manifest, exist and levitate items this can lead to;
- New propulsion and energy devices.
- Anti-Gravity units
- Warp Drive

This is could be the future. Unless All the paranormal researchers start pushing the envelope, take this more seriously than entertainment.

new topics

top topics

join