It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decipherig the Declaration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
*this is not racist, discriminatory, or anything like that, just interesting...*

Is there a hidden meaning in the Declaration of Independence?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...

Again, "all men are created equal..."
Is it just me, or are we missing something?
Does this mean equliaty can change?
I'm not talking about races here, I mean the NWO.
Were they forecasting it's arising before it happenend?
There's your proof.
Will you accept it?
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
When applied to a "higher thought" or higher state of understanding...the premise "that all men are created equal" is true.

When this same notion is twisted and manipulated by Man or an "elitist few," then the premise "that all men are created equal" is false.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
3Seek,
I understand you're telling me not to be some elite supremacist, and I assure you, I'm not.

I was actuallly refererring to the notion this equality would change over time, and people would have their equality taken away.
I know this already happened with the whole slave thing, but, will it happen againg?

Three letters...
NWO
- Tassadar

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
We have been losing freedoms here for about 120 years,just a little at a time.
We are not far from waking up homeless and without property in the land our forefathers fought and died for.
The elite don't think you deserve to exist if you are not one of them,but who would they live their parasitic existence off of then?,seems the surfs do the work.......
Twisted times we live in.Twisted....

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A large problem we face is that most don't understand with what rights the Creator endowed us. The Founders never imagined we'd lose sight of the Creator and the rights given to us by Him.
The nation will be lost without a shot fired in anger, it will be lost because we have become so ignorant of the truth, the law, the history and the Guide, we believed all the garbage fed to us by those who want to steal the nation, as well as take over the government.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
we won't have equality in a capitolism it's not allowed

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
we won't have equality in a capitolism it's not allowed

The words of a slacker who wants otehrs to work and he reap the rewards.

Capitalism is an economic system on which your success is based upon ingenuity, hard work and salesmanship. It is the only system where you can be all you can be, and we all have an equal opportunity to accomplish that goal. What you do with your life is your own choice.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
With the checks and balances in place as they were initially meant to be in the past in the US,capitalism worked really well.

The US somehow adopted a liassez faire (sp) attitude toward commerce and industry from the British after WWII,basically what is practiced in US foreign policy now is imperialism,run by corporations.The world is running out of places to exploit,so now it is exploiting the US,??.?.

The God given rights issue is being swept under the carpet with laws and science,which take the credit away from the True Creator , and then there are those who want to take the credit for creating everything.

People have ALLOWED their equality,their rights, to become eroded ,ignorance and laziness through luxury and envy of the upper classes and elite.

The seven deadly sins have become a way of life here.

top topics

join