It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Propaganda: Festering wound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The wound that will not heal, it is a mortal one slow as it is. Causing a suffering pain that can be felt the world over.

Or is it a cancer, instead of being genetically modified it is geographically manipulated. Studied to a science the propaganda machine has misconstrued, over sensationalised and under rated. More angles have been spun than spiders on a web. It is in my opinion that free or open interpretation, along with intentional misuse of, is a negative factor. Accurate or not it is an abnorm rather than the "norm", (-al).

Right vs left, one against the other, us VS them. It is not the television networks or the secret controllers hidden within. It's each and every one of us or what we have come from, it is an aspect of the cultures we live in. Of course there are not so well known societies or beliefs within that are peaceful, not as competitive, but they are also not the majority for those same reasons. Environment, and control of, are key factors in the waters so called big fish swim in. It is calling the shots by doing instead of saying. With and with out consideration on the impacts it will be responsible for, some thing else that is a problem with America.

Leading by example the USA has shown to be the worlds most demanding for illegal drugs. Not to mention perhaps the greatest threat to the Earth's ozone protective layer by pollution. Also happens to be on the list for worlds most dangerous places, only to be out done by locations of war. There really is enough for me not to go on, volumes of this site are testament to that alone. It falls upon each and every able person to speak out against the wrongs and to represent the right. Moral integrity is not always foremost, our history has proven such, that one bad apple has decomposed around it's seeds and as in nature, grown into a tree.

So what does our race have to gain from further allowing such?

Cause/effect, action/reaction, tolerance and intolerance...
When do we, as the people the world over, take responcibility for our governments? How can "the majority" be afraid or unwilling to change what they agree mutually, to be bad and often considered evil. Of course there are groups and organizations who represent "pressure groups", but when they do speak out for awareness sake they are labeled. Leading right back into the propaganda via controlled media.

Then there are those who have forgotton or are ignorant of the famous quote that I will begin to conclude this with;

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility--I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it--and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Be it now under the NWO, ask not what your world can do for you, ask what you can do for your world...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
To add balance to the discussion the US large population and the social economical model means that it has fair share or rather proportion of problems . Every country with a middle class has an illegal drugs problem . IMO the fact that the US is the worlds biggest polluter has been overplayed as a part of the Global Warming hoax . I do foresee some very bad things will happen once the US defaults on its debt thou . Just the ten cents of this Kiwi observer .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
True America may not be the largest sole producer of air pollutants, but that is not he entire point of my comment. If we want to be techincal, I was going off of the informstion available to me at the time.

Today we realise that china maybe the biggest, but does it reallty matter who pollutes more than another. No it don't.

What matters is the propaganda, because that is the message people are hearing and choosing to beleive.

Propaganda, yours, mine or the worlds, it is all some ones agenda being distrubuted via one form of media or another.

My point is, all this negative propaganda, media ro what ever you wish to call it, is not helping.

We ar enot helping our own image, by enabling it to continue.

By not acting against it, is the same as acting for it.

Refusing to make change nia inaction, is the same as enabling it to continue, no matter what excuse helps you sleep better at night.

new topics

join