It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction To Astral Projection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I seriously almost had an out of body experience while at work. I was visualizing about something in my mind while working, just something I had thought about. It got to the point while I was working, I was sort of not day dreaming but like outside my body, and then a customer came up and it scared me and I felt like my body jumped out for a second and went back in.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Can anyone let me know if this podcast is a good way of learning, or in my case relearning, how to astrally project?

I used to do it without realising as a child and in recent years have learned how to perform the Joel Silver ESP technique which seems to be based on the same general theory.

I would be grateful for the information although with the work i do i am so tired that every time i try the esp technique i fall asleep and wake up angry with my failure to initiate it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
some tips. have a great intention. eg," id love to leave my body and go visit..". write down on paper and read often "i truly desire to have an astral projection this week and ..." say to yourself "i will be amazed when it happens but not afraid".

unless you have a mdeical condition,try sleeping on your back. try kipping outside of your normal sleep time. relax and start with your toes,inside your head say "i feel my toes,ankles etc getting lighter". as you drift off say "i am ready for my astarl journey to go do/see".

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ps:i did this and after a week,found myslef above the trees in my back yard. i was NOT sleeping. fully alert! goodluck.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks, i will give it a go. i will post my progress for any one that's interested.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Sorry folks, as of yet i havent been able to give myself the right conditions to "go under" if thats the right way of putting it. Maybe im too stressed with work or just working too many hours. Im probably doing both of those plus being unfit, but whenever i try to give my self an opportunity to go under i simply cant stay awake.

I havent been able to practice the ESP technique either for the same reason.
This must look like a comedy post but i can assure you it isnt.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join