It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an undeclared global weather war?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
wren - there are over 16 million corporate cooperatives listed in google - and most of them appear to be energy co-ops. Members own the co-op, and benefit from membership by reduced rates and rebates.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
wilma is being predicted to pass over SW florida as of today, 10/19/05.

I'm curious to see if there are any signs of steering as she moves, maybe another NO strike or a military base. Anyone down south know of a target in Florida ? refineries ? natural gas ? military ?

good luck to those in her path.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It is with much skepticism that I post this.. but I think there may be some weather wars going on. (There I posted it).

I have been following this thread for awhile and likewise have entertained the same thought for some time now. With each hurricane/typhoon hitting I definitely wouldn't count out those atmos sci military freaks doing their duty. Let's see if the trend continues.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wizdumb2003

With each hurricane/typhoon hitting I definitely wouldn't count out those atmos sci military freaks doing their duty. Let's see if the trend continues.

You have heard of the military-industrial complex, right? And you know international corporate industry pulls the strings, right?

This all looks to me like a colonial takeover. By international corporations.

Historically, corporations fronted colonial wars - still do. Corporations are most likely to use population control and destabilization bioweapons. Corporations have the most to gain economically in any fray - and have more resources than most nations, including "security" forces. In fact, the USA contracts corporate security forces for Iraq and who knows where else...

Check out the new thread about HAARP on the EAST coast.

ed. glaring error

[edit on 26-11-2005 by soficrow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join