It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the mass exposure of paedophiles a catylist to have future generations tagged?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't know how it is in the states, but here in the UK it seems that everyday there is a report about paedophiles stalking kids on the internet. I was thinking to myself that surely there can't be more now than what there used to be, but yet now they seem to be everywhere and parents are now untrusting of most adults.
It has already been mentioned in the media over here that alot of parents are warming to the idea of having their children tagged at birth so that they can be located at all times incase of abduction. If some parents do take this option then surely it is just a matter of time before the number of tags grow.
My question is this. Is the mass exposure of paedophiles in the media a way for the NWO to create panic in all parents and have all future generations tagged? After a while surely this would become the norm and then all people could be located at anytime, and probably much more information could attached as well.

Just a thought, what do you think?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I take it you lot think this theory is a complete load of arse then?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I won't have my kid tagged. Period.

I hope they catch every one of these sick bastards and slow-roast their nuts off...insert a very painful smoke break for the roaster...and then feed them to starved lions, but I won't tag my kid.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Manipulating people with those kinds of fear are exactly how these things are accomplished.
The real problem which was created to open up people to these vulnerabilities was when it became necessary to get both parents working to pay the bills,to buy # that they really don't need,or because wages don't keep up with cost of living,(both).
Better yet though,who raises the kids when the parents are away?,the TV usually.
So you have worried parents who CAN'T be there,and the TV softening the kid up to the technology.
Brave new concentration camp.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think it's a legit fear. If the NWO is behind it or not is almost irrelevant, the fact is that through fear, we are giving up our freedoms and privacy.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Paedopihilia is undoubtedly one of the most horrendous crimes one can commit. It should be taken care of with a 16 cent bullet to the back of the head. If i lived in an area where this crime was rampant, i would sure as hell want to know about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I didn't realize the hoo-ha over pedophiles was still going on in the UK. I was there last summer, and every other article was about those two missing girls (Jessica and another girl...can't remember her name), accompanied by the evil child molestors lurking in every corner. I figured the press was onto another subject by now.
more on the topic, I think it's a distinct possibility. people's minds seem to take a vacation when child welfare is mentioned. OMG save teh children!!!111

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   

people's minds seem to take a vacation when child welfare is mentioned. OMG save teh children!!!

It's superbly ignorant of you to make light of the subject. Having experienced this tragedy in my family in the past, you'd have to be an idiot to attribute these reports to the NWO. MC, you're comments are either grossly misinterpreted, or ignorantly digusting.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I can't believe that someone would honestly be considering doing that to their child! Hasn't anyone stopped to think of the implications of something like that? I'm apalled. If you have access, then so does the government. Can you even fathom what would happen if the government could track us all at all times? It would be very, very scary. That's only putting it mildly.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Is the mass exposure of paedophiles a catylist to have future generations tagged?

most probably. and "they" get the added bonus of taking those who have outlived their usefulness out of the loop.
what do we think of "the tranceformation of america"? i've only read excerpts, but i get the idea.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Paedopihilia is undoubtedly one of the most horrendous crimes one can commit. It should be taken care of with a 16 cent bullet to the back of the head. If i lived in an area where this crime was rampant, i would sure as hell want to know about it.

How does this in anyway answer the question that I asked? Although I agree I am failing to see if it is relevant to my question.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   

people's minds seem to take a vacation when child welfare is mentioned. OMG save teh children!!!

It's superbly ignorant of you to make light of the subject. Having experienced this tragedy in my family in the past, you'd have to be an idiot to attribute these reports to the NWO. MC, you're comments are either grossly misinterpreted, or ignorantly digusting.

Well for a start MC is right, you can always get to someone through their children so I fail to see how he's making light of it? Also get off your high horse will you, I too have experienced this tragedy with an immediate family member and it scarred my family for years, but I do not claim to be an authority on the subject.

I asked a fairly simple question at the top of the page and gave my reasons for asking, and you have so far not bothered to answer it. If you have nothing to contribute to this subject then don't post.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
...a good percentage of parents were not buried and distracted with so much crap there would be less of this stuff happening,it is just that everyone gets so busy doing all the things that they need to survive.
The classic is how the"experts" tell everyone that kids don't talk about it for years afterward,which is true,but it scares people all the more.
All you have to do is scare a certain percentage of people into getting their kids chipped and soon they will all be chipped,it will go just like everything else,something that everyone wants,or some people want done becomes more acceptable as it is introduced more widely,like TV sets,vcr's...etc.
If parents realised the truth about these things they would make sure that they were secure enough to spend all the time with their kids the kids might need,and I am sure a lot of them do,but no one can tell the future.
And I have had at least two brothers molested by a friend of the family,and my stepdaughter was molested by one of those brothers which wrecked my marriage afterward,so don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
When people start feeling fear all around them, they will easily be lead to anything new that will supposedly make them safer ........but I do not believe this is the case......
Peadophiles should all be locked together and fed once a day ......and that is way too good for them in my eyes.
(I'm sure there are no words to describe such 'evil' humans(if that is what they are).......

The N.W.O is working it's plan and it seems many people are falling for it......what may seem good, is not always good.....
If the whole system was based on truth(which will never be or come close to being truth) then maybe people would not need to feel so paranoid and lost in this temporary world we live in.......
But as we all know, the world is going through many changes, and it's not for the better of humankind.......but the better of those that believe and think they will live forever!
And if they think that they have won, they havent truly seen the things that will come around and hit them straight in the face........and then it will be too late ,but their only reward will be getting their just reward ........for what you reap, you will sow''!!!
helen..

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Knowing full well that there are some who will commit similar crimes later,so they can blow the problem out of proportion later and pass legislation to make sexual predator crimes a terrorist act (OK).

But they will roll other crimes into the legislation,like making a lot of lower grade domestic abuse,arguing,threatening etc.,into a terrorist act also.

This has happened with the PATRIOT Act and The VICTORY Act already,DO YOU SEE IT COMING NOW?.

Nobody here in the US is really in that much danger.

It would be nice if people didn't have to work so hard to make ends meet,then they could go home and take care that their kids didn't get molested by some freak.

So it would be nice to get some legislation that would protect the kids ,instead of feeding the legal system,social services,child welfare,mental health industry........ wouldn't it?.

But that is too close to the right thing to do,there would be no profit in fixing it from that end for anyone but the taxpayer!!.

Blame a government that uses crime to make itself bigger and cost more money,"self propagating bureaucracy".

I remember when things were closer to right.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I too have experienced this tragedy with an immediate family member and it scarred my family for years, but I do not claim to be an authority on the subject.

Thank you.

Can you not see that this is the way the government wants you to be? Everyone dies - accept this. Murder, kidnapping? It happens. Tragic, but get on with life.

I saw a picture of a couple in a newspaper, they had constructed a literal shrine to their daughter whom died as a result of 9/11. That's going too far.

If people are willing to act so naively and allow their emotions to take total control, then the government will take total control of our emotions and they'll be gone.

Wise up, don't get your kids implanted. Don't get yourself implanted. When it becomes mandatory, fight for your rights as an individual to live implant-free.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Im sorry
but have you all lost the thread here

I thought this was about the protection of innocent lives - tagging nothing

As a father i consider it my duty to look after my daughter - i dont care how - I agree with the earlier poster - I will take matters into my own hands should anyone touch my baby

Tagging - was presented as an an option in the UK by a Scientist - who incidently belives in mankinds evolution into cyborgs.

For the rest of us - being a good parent would help - and knowing how to control internet use or maybe a passing knowledge of how the net works would help.

top topics

join