It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last words of a sceptic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
New york lawyer Barbara Olshansky who was involved in anti patriot act suits is now stopped, strip searched, interogated and harrased everytime she flies!
She said "It is becoming a withchunt, at first i didn't belive it, BUT NOW! it is just horryfieng to me!"

Ok she wasn't a sceptic.

But now you see what happens if you dare to disagree with the nazi isation.
This is nothing yet, just wait until the next attack.
Hundreds of concentration camps are there for a reason.
By now i would bet FBI and FEMA built a pretty large database on all potentialy "rebeliouse" individuals.
All true patriots will be taken away and never heard of again.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
USA has been getting rid of the more rebellious ones fer quite some time now, they are placing troops in places with the greatest chance of heavy rebellion during NWO takeover, and these acts are stopping those who will rebel at home as well, the takeover is coming soon they are getting in place it seems

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I saw on BBC News recently that an American woman who edits an anti-war publication gets searched every time she flies, and is on a secret list, of which no details are revealed.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
True... I may too be sent away for posting here but I have made sure they cannot find me. Though I know I will be found out in the end.

There is no escape. Go underground. Warn others of what will come. It is either a conspiracy(which it is) or just plain stupid humanity. In either case...warn them.. Form... it is your only chance ..as this time..
THere is no America to save you from your concentration camps...........
They have won finally.......if.....and only if.........
but 70% of americans in a poll believe Saddam was involved in the 9-11 attacks. Soon..they can add anything to that figure.
Democrats..retarded...criminals.....etc.etc.etc.

Wake up....I implore you to wake up..as I will get caught before you will. God Speed

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Haha. I like EPLURIBUSUNUM.

I personally don't care about being seen on this board. Its very easy to find anybody online. If I'm on some silly secret list, they can go ahead and do it. Its not like there's any point to it. If they take me and put me in a concentration camp, then they just do it. I have no power and will be a sheep led to slaughter like so many others.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
God bless them......

If ANYONE EVEN thinks about touching me or my family they will be in for a painful suprise and will quickly be greated by the devil himself.

Carry on... Nothing to see here.....

JAH

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You and your family?

What if a team of 30 soldiers armed to their teeths storm your residence, tell me, how the hell are you going to defend them?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
You and your family?

What if a team of 30 soldiers armed to their teeths storm your residence, tell me, how the hell are you going to defend them?

i'd say with explosives, or a bucket full of lsd to get their brains out of the gov. programming lmao, or a hologram of president bush which tells them to stop haha, i wonder if they'd listen

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I wonder if what she means is that she is "stopped" (at a metal detector), "strip searched" (shoes removed), "interrogated" (asked for her identification), and "harrassed" (asked if her luggage has been with her at all times).

It's all in the wording. Some people who have the same name as suspected terrorists and known airline troublemakers have been having problems. Maybe she has too. Remember the guy that took a dump on the food cart? I wouldn't want to have the same name as him.....

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Freeman - well put. I guess I would simply bow my head and let them take me away to my destruction - some concentration camp where they could starve me, torture me and eventually gas me..

We all have to die someday...

Seriously though - What would you do?

Jah.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jahyamabushi
We all have to die someday...

Jah.

Resist until my demise.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As a sheep among wolves,a sheep in wolves clothing,don't let em strip away your clothing,they will eat you.

The wolves smell fear,it is their bread and butter to profit from fear.

Go into the next level with a clear mind,Fear Not.

The whole world is freaking out,don't get caught up in it,the signs are all around you,have you been watching?.
Or have you been watching TV?.

It is all quite meaningless at our level,unless we believe that it is possible for them to succeed.

Figure out who "them" is,and you can see them.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Unbalanced:

I think you got it again. I agree. Physical freedom is a myth. We were all born slaves here. Fear of death is how they trap your mind. There are no guarantees that death won't tap me on the shoulder this very instant. Therefore how can I fear it. Mentally freedom is the only freedom we can obtain in this "world". Stand in that freedom into the next "world" or else they may control you there too.

I fear not an AK-47 pointed in my face. Pull the trigger you ballless bass turd. Your kids will be proud of you. Muhahahaha.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Fear feeds the beast!

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Jah.

I can tell you what i wouldn't do. I certainly wouldn't wait till the last minute and then run around the house screaming we gonna die we gonna die!
I would start preparing long in advance. God have mercy on those who live in US because Bush wont. If you live in states it's a good time to move to Canada.

Then start building fundament that will support you in the role you chosen to play in the times to come. Form militas, work with activists and anti war community.
Infiltrate news mediums and make them publish 911 scam and WW3 agenda.
Take the high ground, burn valleys, scatter your enemy's ashes afterwards.

new topics

top topics

join