It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As it seems that this Podthread needs a bump I'll link to my new Podcast which talks about a technique to meditate called Duality. It also talks about how you can Causal project with the technique, so just ignore those parts if you're not interested.

Click here for the Podcast

And here for the Podthread

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Posting a response I made to 'TrueAmerican' as trueamerican wished me to post it in this thread..... with regards to Pauls explanation of things....

Hi there,

Had a read, and was quite surprised at the indepth description of his experiences.... I actually agree to about 95% of what he says...

The only thing I disagree on are these:

The safety of Astral Projection
and
Channeled information

The astral, lower levels are occupied by the secret govt, astral draco and other entities of more often than not - evil intent........ The 'cutting' of the silver chord, is actually fact - though I've never heard of it beinge explained that way, and people are tricked into doing it.... their bodies do infact die. The Astral because is almost a place of physicality, the controllers of this realm wish nothing more than to trap you there..... it is quite dangerous if not experienced, and I would recommend going into another reality, and this is of Hyperspace.

With regards to Channeling. Conscious Channeling waves a big red flag to me....because I have found out that being in a channeling state, there is certain brainwave activity that seems to match the exact frequency of ELF bombardment in the surrounding area... meaning that channelled information may in fact be technological rather than spiritual.

His God concept of 'fractal'...is actually quite correct... we are all 'god' though, and basically 'feelers' for gods actual experiences.... everything you and I do, god experiences... Angels are actual frequences within your own soul....so angel frequencies are actually sub parts of yourself. Your 'oversoul' which he does mention is also YOU but in a larger grander scale, and there can be MANY souls to one oversoul...so basically its like souls of the same oversoul are infact spiritual brothers and sisters, yet MORE of a link because really, you are all the same..... Oversouls are parts of God that are dedicated to you.... so its more of an organised structure than a disorgansed fracture....

The mind operates in exactly the same as the oversoul does, and that is what in programming terms is called a 'Matrix'. The Matrix is made up of 13x13x13 compartments called alters... a total of 2197 of them...... it is a mirror image of the construction of the oversoul....... so spirital has a physical representation........ as to my GOD reference to 97% of DNA......

It gets quite complex, but i totally agree with one thing. Do not kill other humans or kill yourself...its against cosmic law....simple reason. Is that by death of another or yourself, you are preventing god from the future experience of that persons life........ a big no no really..

Which goes back to the possibility of unlimted realities, physical and non physical, because everything MUST exist, every thought MUST be acted on.... as for everything being experience and thus god knowing everything.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes, in reading some of Merger's posts, I thought it would be very interesting to see an exchange between him and Paul Richard, so I U2U'd Merger and asked him if he had seen any of Paul's posts. I was curious as to his assessment of the things Paul had posted in here about the SOL. I thought his response was interesting, so I asked him to post it in the thread for those that were interested in the topic. Thanks, Merger.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yes, in reading some of Merger's posts, I thought it would be very interesting to see an exchange between him and Paul Richard, so I U2U'd Merger and asked him if he had seen any of Paul's posts. I was curious as to his assessment of the things Paul had posted in here about TSOL.

Uh-oh...

Guess I'll be on the metaphysical Face The Nation again soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
lol Paul, nah. It was done with all good intentions, I assure you. But it would be neat to hear how you two would agree and disagree on some of the things you espouse, and see how they tie or do not tie together. I suggest you click on Merger's name and check out some of his posts on Hyperspace. And this may not necessarily be the right thread to do it in, but it is a start.

Regards,
TA

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In response to the topic of this thread, and that being meditation....BRILLIANT!

What I know about the functions of the brain, that is being the left, pineal and right brain, (which I explained in other posts as male, androgyonous, female etc...) also has a reference to meditation, prayer and visualisation!

Meditation puts you in a state to 'receive' information from god/oversoul etc...
Prayer is sending of information, a form of gratitude and giving thanks to what god has given you already, past present and future.....and visualisation is the creation of the combination of these two, and much much more.

So in essence, meditation is actually quite a brilliant form of exercise for the mind......... keep up the good work!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi TruAmerican & Merger,

There is a point about astral projection that I wish to make. Namely, that it should be avoided. The reason is because it entails going into the Lower Realms which is just above the Physical Plane in spiritual vibration. To truly go to a heavenly dimension, one must be completely free of matter (i.e., the silver chord must be severed) so one can ascend into The Light and at least into the Mid Realms of Spirit.

So what I recommend to people is that they do not pursue AP but instead strive to cultivate spiritual correspondence with discarnate Saints in the Higher Realms. We do this through daily Heart Chakra Radiance, Radiant and sincere prayer for guidance, healing and protection, and meditation.

Regarding this...

Originally posted by Merger
With regards to Channeling. Conscious Channeling waves a big red flag to me....because I have found out that being in a channeling state, there is certain brainwave activity that seems to match the exact frequency of ELF bombardment in the surrounding area... meaning that channelled information may in fact be technological rather than spiritual.

The way that one discerns the difference is through an analysis of the energies with which one is in contact. There is no such thing as a physically-based love machine. If there is no genuine love behind a message from the discarnate dimensions, then it is not coming from a spiritual source.

Regarding this...

His God concept of 'fractal'...is actually quite correct... we are all 'god' though, and basically 'feelers' for gods actual experiences.... everything you and I do, god experiences... Angels are actual frequences within your own soul....so angel frequencies are actually sub parts of yourself. Your 'oversoul' which he does mention is also YOU but in a larger grander scale, and there can be MANY souls to one oversoul...so basically its like souls of the same oversoul are infact spiritual brothers and sisters, yet MORE of a link because really, you are all the same..... Oversouls are parts of God that are dedicated to you.... so its more of an organised structure than a disorgansed fracture....

We both agree that souls are in essence, fractals of light of The Original Creator.

However, I have found no evidence that Oversouls exist, only Group Entities who portray themselves as Oversouls and Higher Selves. No discarnate to date who is in this timeline has progressed enough and is Ascended enough in The Light whereby small parts of its consciousness can incarnate while the lions share of that consciousness remains in the Spirit.

I am sure that this is a possibility in the future but not one that I recommend. Better to evolve into God Realization and manifest lesser gods than to divide oneself up into a very large number of basically spiritual entities or angels who are not highly evolved.

The latter is what The Original Creator did after initiating The Big Bang. Yikes!

This in my opinion being likened to performing a cosmic frontal lobotomy on oneself in the Spirit.

Definitely not a good idea.

Let's all try to prevent that from happening again.

[edit on 12-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Aha, see, I knew this would generate some cool discussion! I feel the urge coming on for another podcast to try and disect what you have said there again Paul... But i think I'll wait for a response from Merger on what you have just said.

Just for clarification to those just entering this thread, "severing of the silver chord" means death.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi Paul,

I know that upon death, your soul-personality goes to the higher realms of the astral, is this what you refer to the discarnate souls etc...??

With regard to oversouls..... I think we both have different meanings to it...

My understanding (and communication with) of the oversoul.....is that the oversoul is just a title given to the part of god that is dedicated to you....... All souls come from this source of origin.........again, many souls to one oversoul........many oversouls to god... ALL oversouls make up gods entirity....

Brothers and sisters have the same oversoul....because children have the same oversoul as their mothers...

Try something for me Paul....... visualise a silver (not grey) infinity symbol above your crown chakra, not too far from the skull.....and put a violet frequency line between your pineal gland and the centre of the silver infinity........ then direct communication up the frequency line past the silver infinity.....into the never ending sky... Ask questions, and tell me what feelings or words you get..

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 12/3/06 by Merger]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Greetings All,

Here we go again.

Hi Paul,

I know that upon death, your soul-personality goes to the higher realms of the astral, is this what you refer to the discarnate souls etc...??

An incarnate is a soul in the flesh. A discarnate is a soul in the Spirit.

Once free of matter, a soul can only ascend as high in vibration in The Light as one's spiritual development permits. Most go to the Lower Realms. Some go to the Mid Realms. Few go to the Higher Realms. None as of yet exist in the Monad Realms of Light above the Higher Realms.

With regard to oversouls..... I think we both have different meanings to it...

My understanding (and communication with) of the oversoul.....is that the oversoul is just a title given to the part of god that is dedicated to you.......

I refer to that as the god spark.

All souls come from this source of origin.........again, many souls to one oversoul........many oversouls to god... ALL oversouls make up gods entirity....

Ok... now I know what you mean.

I agree that we all came from the same source: The Original Creator. My understanding of that from the discarnate Saints is that TOC no longer exists in this timeframe, as we are all what is left of Him/Her.

That is what is meant when priests, rabbis, ministers, etc., speak of a part of God in all of us. But "God" has two meanings: The Original Creator and The God Force. The former was a being; the latter is an infinite spectrum of energy in the Spirit that always existed and always will. The more spiritually evolved the soul, the greater its ability to Ascend or Unite with The Light Of The God Force after bodily death.

TSOL also has said that there are no Ascended Masters in the Spirit at present and that a God Realized Aristocracy is still in its formative stages.

Brothers and sisters have the same oversoul....because children have the same oversoul as their mothers...

Again, I have found no evidence of Oversouls but I have found evidence of Group Entities. Most people join a GE when they leave their bodies. These provide them with a sense of family, security, community, etc. In light of this, I think that your definition of an Oversoul is essentially my definition of a Group Entity.

Try something for me Paul....... visualize a silver (not grey) infinity symbol above your crown chakra, not too far from the skull.....and put a violet frequency line between your pineal gland and the centre of the silver infinity........ then direct communication up the frequency line past the silver infinity.....into the never ending sky... Ask questions, and tell me what feelings or words you get..

I have no problem in accepting your mystical perceptive abilities. However, I do have a problem with that "violet frequency line" because that would align me with what The Society Of Light defines as upper echelon angels in the Mid Realms and not discarnate Saints in the Higher Realms.

Hmmm.

You know Merger...from what I can immediately ascertain from your focus, you are probably a channeler of an angelic Group Entity. Possibly a community of people that you were a part of before your current physical life.

Yellow and violet are the Dominant Aura Colors of lower and upper echelon angels respectively in the Mid Realms of Spirit. Sky blue and white are the Dominant Aura Colors of lower and upper echelon discarnate Saints respectively in the Higher Realms of Spirit.

Keep in mind that a great deal of fluctuation goes on between those in the Higher Realms and those in the Mid Realms. Not everyone stays a discarnate Saint in the Higher Realms indefinitely.

As I am sure I have stated before, when one senses or clairvoyantly sees yellow or violet energies surrounding a telepathic transmission from Spirit, it indicates that it originates from the Mid Realms. If the energies are orange or red, they come from the Lower Realms where common spirits or subangels dwell.

Discernment is very important in determining the credibility of the source in the discarnate dimensions

[edit on 12-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your reply,

With regards to the violet........ and from my understanding since you mentioned the heart chakra..... why is the crown chakra violet then...... the violet is only a link between the crown chakra and the silver infinity and amplifies hyperspace communication.

So if this is the case with regards to the crown chakra being violet, does that mean that there is a connection to the astral realm that has violet in it???

Either way, there also seems to be a focus on the astral realm, which in reality, is only 1/3 of accessible realms... the other is the one we live in being physical reality, and the other being hyperspace... of course many other realities are accessible, such as alternate timelines etc.... but i'm talking about the 3 immediate ones

The violet frequency lines accesses hyperspace.....ALL colours exist in this realm, even colours not visible to the naked eye....its a realm that is under no control, and is a place of no time or space..... so anything manifested in this realm will come to physical reality in the past present or future, unless you manifest those thoughts in certain colours....which give indication of when you want them to happen.

So if the violet frequency line bothers you with the silver infinity, don't use it, it just amplifes hyperspace communication.....either way, from what i've read, there should be no trouble focusing on the information you receive anyway.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
- me sits back and watches in amazement.

Yup, one podcast, coming up soon....

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hi Merger,

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your reply,

You're welcome.

With regards to the violet........ and from my understanding since you mentioned the heart chakra..... why is the crown chakra violet then...... the violet is only a link between the crown chakra and the silver infinity and amplifies hyperspace communication.

I have found that the colors traditionally attributed to the seven main chakras in the body are not in synch with the Dominant Aura Color evolutionary scale that I use.

So if this is the case with regards to the crown chakra being violet, does that mean that there is a connection to the astral realm that has violet in it???

I would say that the colors that one concentrates on serve as a way of tuning in to those energies of like focus in the discarnate dimensions.

Either way, there also seems to be a focus on the astral realm, which in reality, is only 1/3 of accessible realms... the other is the one we live in being physical reality, and the other being hyperspace... of course many other realities are accessible, such as alternate timelines etc.... but i'm talking about the 3 immediate ones.

I am not familiar or knowledgeable of a "hyperspace realm."

However, I have been given awareness from the Higher Realms about alternate timelines. TSOL says that time travel can only be accomplished into the past and not into the future because you cannot venture where something has yet to exist - probable futures notwithstanding. They also say that time travel cannot be done at all with physically-based technology.

Which is why The Zetan Empire, what they espouse to be the largest and most technically advanced of the twenty-three Space Race Empires, has not managed to prevent The Manhattan Project or for that matter, any nuclear weapons development in recent times.

Einsteinian physics says that a material object cannot reach the speed of light (when time stands still), much less go faster than the speed of light. TSOL says that time travel can only be accomplished by future Ascended Masters who can venture high enough into the Monad Realms of Light (a point within what we term Second Stage Mastery) whereby they can venture into the past. When that occurs, alternate timelines will emerge to this one, as our past cannot be changed one iota.

In turn, this is how The First Coming of The Original Creator will be achieved

A future Ascended Master, possibly a Magi, will invite The Original Creator from His/Her vantage point billions of years ago (in an alternate timeline to this one) - before The Great Division into angels and right after The Big Bang - into this space-time continuum.

This is in accordance to The Original Creator's long-term vision and genius from the very beginning: to emerge in a very large Universe that is teeming with humanoid civilizations.

The violet frequency lines accesses hyperspace.....ALL colours exist in this realm, even colours not visible to the naked eye....its a realm that is under no control, and is a place of no time or space..... so anything manifested in this realm will come to physical reality in the past present or future, unless you manifest those thoughts in certain colours....which give indication of when you want them to happen.

Sounds like your version of hyperspace is a focus and state whereby you learn to create your own reality to a certain extent, probably in conjunction with the Group Entity of angels that you channel.

So if the violet frequency line bothers you with the silver infinity, don't use it, it just amplifes hyperspace communication.....either way, from what i've read, there should be no trouble focusing on the information you receive anyway.

I try to convey the awareness I receive as clearly and as succinctly as possible, and also seek to get confirmations, especially with controversial material - which is always a good idea.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
awe jeez.

I just did a rough podcast in response to yas Paul and Merger, was about to start editing it down and I just remembered that you're on blasted dialup! Grrr! Awe man. No. Please don't make me type it out! The sukka's like 7mb unedited.... Besides, you two are doing such a good job, I'll just sit back and watch for a bit, have at it.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
awe jeez.

I just did a rough podcast in response to yas Paul and Merger, was about to start editing it down and I just remembered that you're on blasted dialup! Grrr! Awe man. No. Please don't make me type it out! The sukka's like 7mb unedited.... Besides, you two are doing such a good job, I'll just sit back and watch for a bit, have at it.

Not anymore.

I now have DSL.

Fire away with your podcast in this thread, TrueAmerican

Just don't tell Majic lest he'll want me to start a metaphysical ATS podcast talkshow with him.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Paul

I enjoyed reading your observations and thoughts on meditation. Thanks a Lot

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This dude is the REAL meditation master!

springforestqigong.com...

Chunyi Lin -- the Mayo Clinic acknowledges his ability to heal late-term cancer and rare diseases, etc.

Just watch the video testimonies of the people healed -- amazing!!

He sat in full-lotus in a cave for 49 days nonstop -- no sleep, no food, no water!!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yes, I have Chunyi Lin found him in the net and seeing one of the videos on YouTube I realized that one of the excersises he demonstrated was the same one that I was doing in my yoga class. This class mixed Qigong with classical Yoga asanas etc.

Thanks for sharing

Paul

Looks like word of you has spread around. I found this looking for info on the Heart Chakra Radiance

PDF

Technique

45 Lessons

[edit on 9-1-2010 by shakespear1]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Please read this. About meditation etc.

www.christian-mommies.com...

If you care for your soul.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drive

Ah yes, a 5 year old thread. How in the world you ever did THIS up??? Brings back some memories. And also makes me remember Paul Richard, who has unfortunately been banned. Why I have no idea.

In regards to your article, I did read it. It does bring up an important point to consider- that in blanking the mind, and eliminating any words so you can meditate, you also potentially eliminate the Word of God (The Bible)- if you believe that the Bible is the word of God. That does pose a problem. Hmm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join