It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 8)
Majic/Amon cannonballs into the meditation pool and shares his views on meditation.

length: 14:52
file: atspodcast_354.mp3
size: 2614k
feed:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 9)
Reply to Paul Richard Part 1- kept to 2MB for somewhat easier downloading for those on dialup.

length: 06:46
file: atspodcast_357.mp3
size: 1586k
feed:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 10)
Reply to Paul Richard Part 2- kept to 2MB for somewhat easier downloading for those on dialup.

length: 08:41
file: atspodcast_358.mp3
size: 2035k
feed:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi TrueAmerican,

My we have a deep discussion going on in here.

Thanks for keeping the file size down for those, like me, with dial-up.

One must be careful how one defines “astral projection.” Here are some telltale characteristics of a valid astral projection which is very similar to a Near Death Experience (NDE):

1. The soul is completely free of matter (as opposed to remote viewing or far seeing).
2. All physical pain and physical discomfort is ended.
3. There is no bodily sensation of breathing or the need to breathe -- which feels really cool by the way.
4. You can clearly see your physical body.
5. You are perfectly awake and cognizant.
6. You sense a great freedom of movement – like being able to zoom up through the ceiling and above the planet.
7. You can communicate telepathically with others in the Spirit while projecting.

When a western medical doctor wants to check the cardiovascular fitness of his patients, he has them undergo rigorous exercise while monitoring their hearts. Meditation is not part of the procedure. The body must be under some sort of intense stress and/or have a serious malfunction in order to just stop working.

As such, the woman who died while meditating was probably given a Gift of Astral Projection from a Group Entity, agreed to join them completely in the Spirit, and in turn they “cut the cord.” By the way, the silver cord is not a cord in the physical sense, but a construct of discarnate energy, as there is no physicality in the Spirit.

Those who repeatedly have the ability to leave their bodies have a Gift of the Spirit for same; even if they are not aware of it. They may just feel the energy coming on and go with the flow. But the source of the energy to leave is not from within but from the discarnate dimensions – usually from a Group Entity as opposed to an individual. Which is why most who attempt astral projection (and have been meditating for years) cannot get out.

Can the silver cord be repaired if damaged?

Yes. I remember reading about someone who had his silver cord repaired so he could come back into his body.

Can the silver cord be severed?

Absolutely, which is what happens during physical death. Take note that Near Death Experiencers, who are guided by the energies of people on the Other Side (oftentimes by a Group Entity), have a higher probability of venturing beyond the Lower Realms, as their cord is already cut, if only temporarily.

Is there a point of no return?

That depends on the health of the physical body, the spiritual development of the individual, the discarnate opposition to his or her ascension, and the discarnate assistance to manifest his or her ascension by freeing the soul and then severing the silver cord. Regardless to any discarnate opposition, the soul leaves the flesh upon physical death.

There are power struggles and conflicts of values that go on in the discarnate dimensions just as in the Physical Realm.

Can we decide if we want to stay in the Spirit?

Sure. We can decide anytime that we wish. But the conditions of our ascension are largely out of our direct control unless we wish to commit suicide the old fashioned way, which I don’t recommend.

The benefit of being in a physical body is that one can spiritually evolve much faster (through the daily pursuit of Heart Chakra Radiance, striving to live by The Golden Rule, serving others, etc.) than in the discarnate state within The Light. So that when one finally does leave the flesh, one can ascend to a much higher plane than ever before – preferably beyond the Lower and Mid Realms and into at least the Higher Realms of Spirit. The ultimate goal is to be able to develop into God Realization and also have a high degree of spiritual stability in order to stay there, and thereby be able to Ascend to the Monad Realms of Light -- whereby one’s thoughts become powerful enough within The Light to individually manifest matter on a small scale. This development leads to advanced telekinetic and healing abilities (beyond psychic surgery -- like the creation of limbs and internal organs) as well as the beginning ability to create other forms of matter (and to a greater degree) with The Light Of The God Force.

One of the best books about the Near Death Experience (NDE) is Saved By The Light by Dannion Brinkley. During his first NDE, Dannion was taken to a city of light that The Society Of Light would define as being in the Mid Realms of Spirit. There are many cities/communities of this nature in existence.

As Brother Amon/Majic has said in a podcast: there are Christian Group Entities, Jewish Group Entities, Pagan Group Entities, Muslim Group Entities, and many others. If they are basically spiritual, then by definition they have a community in the Mid Realms.

Fakirs in India often channel the energies of a large Group Entity. More well-known examples are the illusionists’ David Blaine and Criss Angel. Both of these had one or more lifetimes as fakirs (which is why they have a unique ability to control their bodies) and both have Gifts given to them from large Group Entities (discarnate collectives that have thousands of members). People like these have a relatively easy time astral projecting as they have the support base to enable it repeatedly.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi TrueAmerican,

Just a small clarification: there are no Group Entities in the Higher Realms, only in the Mid and Lower Realms of Spirit.

Those who make it up to the Higher Realms of Spirit strive to become a Light onto Oneself. Those who are stable in the Higher Realms completely avoid uniting with a group mindset. (There have been many cases of unstable Saints in the Higher Realms who descend into joining a GE in the Mid Realms. The GE would project love and affection to the unstable Saint and seduce him or her into emotionally/spiritually uniting with the collective.) Brother Majic/Amon has accurately described The Society Of Light in the Higher Realms as being likened to a herd of cats, as all of them are highly individualistic.

Your question…

Are all our thoughts, even in a conscious, non-meditative state, coming to us and are being formed, with voice impersonations, from actual spirits and Group Entities that are trying to guide us into doing the right thing? Or possibly to guide us to do the wrong thing?

The “right thing” as far as they define it to be. There is often an intense conflict with many people in the Spirit and their energies back and forth.

But this process only applies to those thoughts and feelings that we have that are not willfully created but implanted. Keep in mind too that there are variations on how discarnates can manifest their telepathic influence. In addition to mimicking our voice in our own heads, they can also bring up a memory, amplify our heart chakra in order for us to feel our own love more clearly, amplify our second or sacrum chakra in order to feel our sexual energy more clearly, etc.

Ever have the experience of feeling really erotic energy even before the physical act of lovemaking has started?

Where do you think that energy is coming from? It is not just a biochemical reaction, although many scientists and doctors would like us to think so.

The steamier the physical sex, the greater the degree of energy that is being projected from Spirit.

When you are in the meditative state, you become more aware of the thoughts and feelings that are being implanted by a discarnate influence.

Yes, you are right. Certainly there are times when thoughts are implanted by opposing discarnates in order to hinder one’s meditative process!

Another inquiry:

Are you saying that some of our thoughts are coming from our own consciousness and some from Spirit?

Those thoughts that just pop in there are from Spirit. Those thoughts that we willfully create are from our own soul. With practice one learns greater discrimination between the two.

Another question:

Are some entities bound to seek out lesser developed souls, possibly incarnate souls, and that discarnate Saints/Archangels are bound to help in the development of others?

In a word…yes.

In order to spiritually progress, we must be of assistance to others. We evolve through selflessness. A second reason is because serving others provides us with self-meaning (in a vast universe where we may seem insignificant at times) as well as emotional fulfillment.

The terms: the Other Side, the Spirit, and the discarnate dimensions, all mean the same thing.

Yes, you are right. We must be in a receptive state in order to communicate with the so-called dead and they must be actively pursuing it. But there is more to it than that. The discarnates need to have a clear channel of communication with us and that depends on a number of factors: their spiritual development, the degree of discarnate opposition, your ability to channel Spirit in general, the spiritual bond that you have with the particular person you are channeling, the assistance of other discarnates in setting up the right kind of atmosphere for a clear communication, etc.

As you might have guessed, Group Entities are vehemently opposed to me, Brother Amon/Majic, the other Solists, and The Society Of Light in general. At times over the years I have been persecuted severely by GE's. One of the things they have done in the past is to thwart a Gift of Astral Projection that is given to me in the dream state (lucid dreaming).

Oftentimes, TSOL would have to do the astral equivalent of a "commando raid" in which dozens of discarnate Saints would spiritually shield me and their speakers (e.g., Alexa Valeria, Seth/Sara, and Alia Vanessa) who communicate with me directly, in order for me to accurately feel their SES (Soul Energy Signature or particular spiritual presence) and clearly understand their latest message.

How do you figure out which thoughts are willfully created and which thoughts are coming from people on the Other Side?

As stated, through meditative practice in examining one’s thoughts and feelings and learning to discriminate between that which is willfully created and that which is not.

When you are in a meditative state and you are not trying to think of anything in particular (what you have referred to as “blanking of the mind”), and you have a thought or feeling that arises seemingly out of nowhere, then you know that that is not coming from you but from one or more discarnates.

Can one channel Spirit in a non-meditative state?

In order for me to answer that question fully, I need to address the four categories of brainwave activity:

Beta – Waking Consciousness
Alpha – Light Meditation/Light Hypnosis
Theta – Deep Meditation/Deep Hypnosis
Delta – Comatose/Close To Death

Biofeedback machines have confirmed these categories.

When we meditate, our brains shift to generating mainly alpha waves. However, those who are experienced in channeling go into an alpha state automatically, even if they are up and walking around. Oftentimes, highly intuitive types are inaccurately thought of as dazed or vacuous. They are neither; they are simply in the process of assimilating intuitive energy/awareness from the alpha state.

To go back to the question: can one channel Spirit in a non-meditative state?

I would venture to say that we all channel Spirit a great deal of the time but we only BECOME AWARE OF IT when we embrace the alpha waves of light meditation -- from turning our attention inward, quieting the mind, and from isolating those thoughts and feelings that are not our own.

“You are certainly hitting me with a lot of wild stuff here.”

Quite true. You are doing very well in your analysis of this difficult subject.

Sorry for the information overload.

I welcome those in the paranormal threads to chime in on this discussion.

Cheers!

[edit on 25-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Paul absolutely amazing stuff.
For now all I can say is
lol, but I will hopefully generate another set of questions, exploring the implications of your statements...

You have voted Paul_Richard for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

[edit on 25-9-2005 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks TrueAmerican

Glad to be of service.

Now...learn more about and start using Heart Chakra Radiance!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 11)
Majic predictably keeps babbling, this time in response to TreuAmerican on astral projection and the nature of the "spirit world".

length: 19:08
file: atspodcast_364.mp3
size: 3366k
feed:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 12)
Yarcofin vaguely rambles about meditation.

length: 05:13
file: atspodcast_365.mp3
size: 1223k
feed:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Gals and guys,
My brain is in information overload mode on this subject, and my dilithium crystals are currently recharging. I've listened to all, thanks much, and hopefully will do some more podcast replies on this in the near future.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 13)
Reply to Majic 3 - Part 1. Point to point discussion reply to Majic's thoughts.

length: 12:12
file: atspodcast_392.mp3
size: 2860k
feed:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 14)
Reply to Majic 3 - Part 2. Point to point discussion reply to Majic's thoughts.

length: 09:41
file: atspodcast_393.mp3
size: 2269k
feed:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi TrueAmerican,

Good analysis of our metaphysical commentaries.

You’re welcome for my point-by-point explanations.

What is a spirit or discarnate?

A spirit or “discarnate” is a soul that is not in the flesh. In contrast, an “incarnate” is a soul that is in a body. A “soul” is a form of energy that consists of a personality that can transcend the Physical Realm by uniting with The Light Of The God Force. All souls came from The Original Creator, which was one very highly evolved soul.

However, in contrast to the traditional religion paradigm, The Society Of Light teaches that we were not created: The Original Creator willfully divided up into trillions of basically spiritual entities or “angels” billions of years ago. In this timeline, we are what is left of TOC.

Dr. Melvin Morse is well-known for his research into the near death experiences of children. A beautiful woman once suggested to him that he try praying. He decided to give it a try and pose the following question:

“What is the relationship of souls to God?”

The answer came back to him as a flash of insight: the word FRACTAL.

A "fractal" is a piece of a greater whole which contains within it the entire program of that greater whole. For example, if you break off a small part of a holographic picture, that small part still contains within it the entire image.

His question was answered…

Souls are “fractals of light” of The Original Creator.

This is the true meaning when traditional ministers, priests, and rabbis speak of “a piece of God in each of us.”

I didn't have any one transcendent astral projection experience which provided me with my understanding of the discarnate dimensions. The Solist paradigm has been pieced together over a period of many years from personal experience and spiritual discourse with discarnate Saints in what has come to be called The Society Of Light.

I have never been able to fully leave my body, mainly because of Group Entity opposition to my peaceful Ascension in my sleep (lucid dreaming), but I have been partially out of my body on a number of occasions.

When the soul leaves the flesh, its consciousness expands in The Light. The further one ventures into The Light: the higher the plane, the greater the expansion of consciousness, and the more powerful the level of energy. One’s ability to ascend into The Light is determined by the ability to Radiate Spiritual White Light, which corresponds directly to the ability to love genuinely and deeply.

You’re right…Heart Chakra Radiance is an innovative approach to spiritual growth that is new to this world.

I agree with Brother Amon/Majic that we are all here voluntarily. But there is no such thing as an ideal incarnate situation. We choose the best circumstances that are available to us at any given time. Keep in mind that there is a great deal of competition between discarnates for any given family. At times, the tug of war to be able to choose the parents that we want to have can be quite intense.

Who do we believe out there, or rather, up there?

We have found that determining the Dominant Aura Color of discarnates greatly helps us discriminate between the fools and the Saints.

Here is a classic scenario…

I have had situations when in meditation whereby I would perceive the characteristic yellow Dominant Aura Color of a Group Entity in the Mid Realms. Experience has taught me that whenever that would happen, it would mean that they are there to further their propaganda.

Large Group Entities are generally interested in two things:

1. To get more members in order to have more power and unity; and,
2. To further their icon, prophet and/or hierarchy in order to have greater influence over those in the flesh.

A specific example of a meditation experience that I have had repeatedly is when I clairaudiently heard a yellow GE in the Mid Realms declare to me, “JESUS IS LORD.”

If you perceive anything other than sky blue or white energy in your channelings, you can immediately dismiss it as faulty and/or propagandist.

However, sometimes even the sky blue and white energy can be wrong (indicative of unstable and/or uninformed Archangelic elements); but more likely than not, most of the time you will be steered in the right direction by discarnate Saints/Archangels.

There are many pitfalls and oversights within First Genesis. Not having more immediate awareness about one’s past when coming into the flesh is one of the faults in the program. But if the soul was spiritually conscientious in the past and prepared itself in the discarnate dimensions adequately for its physical life of service to The Light, then it will eventually relearn all the most important aspects of spiritual and metaphysical understanding that it knew before. Consequently, it will have the opportunity to evolve more rapidly in the flesh than it would be able to do if it stayed in the discarnate state.

We actually do not start at ground zero when we incarnate. All our inner experiences and cultivated aptitudes are still within us, even if we don’t fully remember them at first. In the process of spiritual unfoldment, we eventually relearn much of what we have forgotten.

Genius is simply experience.

The reason why Brother Majic speaks so well and is uniquely gifted as a writer is simply because he has had a number of lifetimes whereby he delved deeply into cultivating philosophy and wrote extensively. This also accounts for his high IQ.

Another example...

TrueAmerican, you are uniquely gifted as a musician. Even Majic, who is a successful musician in his own right, is floored by what you can do! This stems from your experience in one or more former lifetimes, probably also in the discarnate dimensions as well, whereby you cultivated this ability to a high degree.

There also appears to be some spiritual introspective ability there that was pursued in the past as well.

Why do we have the potential to grow faster in the flesh?

Because it is much harder to get by emotionally in a body than it is in the Spirit. When we are in the flesh we are cut off from direct access to The Light (for self-healing), we are away from our friends and family, and we are forced to emotionally deal with very difficult situations. Consequently, if we are spiritually conscientious, we can progress much faster in the flesh from the pain and suffering we experience while serving others and Radiating regularly.

I agree with Brother Amon/Majic that all spiritual souls have the potential to become Co-Creators in The Light.

It is interesting to note that the Mormons -- like the Solists -- also harbor the belief that spiritual souls have the potential to eventually evolve to the point of being able to individually create their own idyllic planet.

That is the reason for descending from the Higher Realms and into physicality and going through all the pain and suffering in the process of growing up, relearning spiritual knowledge, serving others, doing daily Radiance, and coping with the abuse of the discarnate demonic forces; for the noble cause of rapidly evolving into having a stable Dominant Aura Color of Intense White and thereby having the opportunity to significantly improve upon the basic human condition after we return to The Light Of The God Force.

[edit on 29-9-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 15)
NrKy's response to the meditation podcast discussion, detailing his meditation experiences.

length: 08:17
file: atspodcast_446.mp3
size: 3890k
feed:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 16)
NrKy's second reply to the Medtitation discussion podcasts, going into meditation theory, part1.

length: 07:46
file: atspodcast_447.mp3
size: 3186k
feed:

[edit on 10/11/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

PODcast: Meditation- Your Keys to the Unknown? (reply 17)
NrKy's second reply to the Meditation discussion podcasts, going into meditation theory, part2.

length: 08:05
file: atspodcast_448.mp3
size: 3318k
feed:

[edit on 10/11/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yes, those are in fact three seperate podcasts, but they are in sequential order.
The first is giving TrueAmerican what he's been looking for during this thread, which is personal experiences of events that have happened during my meditation sessions, and the second part (divided into two files because it was too long) is me having an in-depth waffle about meditation.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Can we decide if we want to stay in the Spirit?

Sure. We can decide anytime that we wish. But the conditions of our ascension are largely out of our direct control unless we wish to commit suicide the old fashioned way, which I don’t recommend.

I would like to add something here.

From what many NDE'ers have said in the past, that Killing yourself and or others isnt a good thing on the other side. Alot of spirits frown apon killing.

Also commiting suicide I would strongly suggest not doing either. Chances on you being depressed and killing yourself chances are you will end up being in a worse situation on the other side.

Plus I think conists of really bad Karma if you do that.

As for leaving anytime you want, I would like to point out that sometimes its harder than one thinks. Think about how namy NDE's there are, and why they are back here..

and I quote many of beings of light who have told this to people.
"It isn't your time yet, you must return to finish what you have to do."

or one i read in one of Raymond Moody's books.
(BOL = refers to Being of Light)
BOL: You have to return...
lady: Why I dont want to.
BOL: You promised me, now you have to go back.
lady: But I want to stay here.
BOL: You promised child, it is time for you to return.

I just want to make a point that it isnt always that easy to leave once you are "dead".

[edit on 10/8/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
/bumping
Just to see if there's anyone who's still interested in this topic.
It took me a while to do that last podcast, it'd be good to see if someone actually LISTENED to them...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
nrky, yes I did, great comments, I'll see if I can reply w/pdc soon! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join