It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we have a 3rd World War?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What do you think? Will the NWO come to absolute Power using another World War?

Or are they mighty enough to do it slowly and hidden by continuing and increasing the Manipulation of the Masses?

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by CrazyChris]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes. I do believe there will be some sort of WW3. I believe it will be done using a farcical extraterrestrial force. Much like 09/11/01, one day we will wake up to a day of even greater death and destruction. Our only outlet of info will be our media and government telling us that its some kind of alien invasion force, but it will be a complete lie. All the world governments will "unite" against this common foe, and thus, the NWO is born under the guise of global defense.

The press, already under their thumb will be completely useless for gathering any facts after that point. From them on, anything you will read will be from your friendly neighborhood world government.

Whenever tragedy strikes on the earth, who will you blame? Aliens, thats who. And nobody could ever be the wiser.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Yes. I do believe there will be some sort of WW3. I believe it will be done using a farcical extraterrestrial force. Much like 09/11/01, one day we will wake up to a day of even greater death and destruction. Our only outlet of info will be our media and government telling us that its some kind of alien invasion force, but it will be a complete lie. All the world governments will "unite" against this common foe, and thus, the NWO is born under the guise of global defense.

The press, already under their thumb will be completely useless for gathering any facts after that point. From them on, anything you will read will be from your friendly neighborhood world government.

Whenever tragedy strikes on the earth, who will you blame? Aliens, thats who. And nobody could ever be the wiser.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by heelstone]

A possibility but very far fetched if you ask me. If a WW3 happens it will end in the NWO for sure but as to the partys involved who can say?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
A possibility but very far fetched if you ask me. If a WW3 happens it will end in the NWO for sure but as to the partys involved who can say?

True. I just don't like some of the stuff some politicians have been quoted as saying.

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.
Henry Kissenger in 1991 during the LA riots

I've often wondered what if all of us in the world discovered that we were threatened by a power from outer space, from another planet. Wouldn't we all of a sudden find that we didn't have any differences between us at all? ...And wouldn't we come together to fight that particular threat?
Ronald Reagan, who mentioned this five times

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think it depends on what exactly you are characterizing as WWIII? If you mean the classic showdown between the US and Russia, nuclear weapons, mass casualties, being blown back to the stone age, ect, I believe it to be a possibility, but relatively low.

I personally think that the likeliest of scenarios is the EU alligning with OPEC, and possibly Russia, against the US and UK. This has already begun, started prior to GW2, and GW2 was likely the very first military manifestation of this conflict. How far into the military realm that it goes is a very good question however, as it is already known that financial warfare between these factions is being waged as we speak.

At the moment, it is far preferrable to create and precipitate recessions and depressions in the economy, to firing rounds in anger. Should it escalate to that point, I have a feeling it will actually be a series of smaller wars rather than one large one. The Cabal knows that it looses if it completely destroys the very system that allows them to control the planet.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My view is that the NWO, in whatever form, isn't the "Big Event" type, so I don't think that they will be in complete control of or even have a hand in much of WW3, although the scale of such a War would make it inevitable that certain NWO parties would have to be involved.

But what I'm saying is that I don't think this is their intention, they have been steadily gaining power through the banks for a long time, and especially now in the age of Credit Cards, where they can make as much invisible money as they want..........they are gaining their complete control via money, which branches into all our lives in many ways.....thats how they get their power.

I could be wrong, perhaps they are War Mongerers......But even then it would still come down to money - money and power, of course.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I believe it is a good possibility. I think it may be something like the U.S./U.K. along with our other close allies (ie Israel, Canada & Australia) against possibly OPEC countries or China/N. Korea.

I see too much bitterness and tension in the world for it all to simply die down. I believe it will flare up violently before it settles down.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I see too much bitterness and tension in the world for it all to simply die down. I believe it will flare up violently before it settles down.

I agree with you Hillbilly. I think that the NWO is building up to strike. And before we know it, we will either be dead or all are freedoms will be taken away.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Do you not notice a war that is on already which will never end? the only end result is apocalyptic.

All Free people who understand the true Evil will try to rise up and they will be considered Terrorist.
It was written by all prophets. We are in a War now.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You should really start to listen to me:

NWO is US domination of the world. And it will be worse than Nazis, Stalin and Kmer rogue put together.

The war against terrorism is just a smoke screen for the comming of the US NWO.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Not quite....NWO is not the US.
NWO is a coalition of the willing and the world will be in for an awakening in 2005 when all the superpowers begun to conquer,ratify and form nation continents.

The US will lose its power by debt in which it is owed.
NWO is an equal power with one government coming from all continents. The deals have already been made and the leaders chosen.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I do believe we will have a WWIII.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Alright, here's my good old opinion on this subject. The most likely scenario, is that over the next few years, there will continue to be a very sizeable US force in the middle east. Note that we are having some trouble in Israel right now. It says in the bible, it talks of an attack coming from east of the euphrates, which is in Iraq, the country that the US just conquered. The attack will come from the eastern banks of the euphrates, into Israel, which will spark the series of events leading up to the appearance of Antichrist, from the EU, or, as the bible puts it, the Roman Empire (Coincidence?) At any rate, the rapture will then occur, followed by 21 months of peace in the world. then, World War 3 will break out in a global spectrum. Nukes, armed civilians, and militias marching on local government installations. The antichrist will then tighten his grip on the world, and out of the chaos form 12 kingdoms out of the broken nations of the world....etc, etc.

Here's what I'm driving at. We are drawing ever closer to the endtimes, and I'd like you all to know that when the time comes, I believe that the end of this age will be set in motion by the hand of the US government. Remember, the timer starts when Israel is attacked from the eastern bank of the Euphrates. (Currently under US control)

Now, you may think 'well, why should we attack Israel?' The answer is that we may be forced to, especially if the PLO gains any more influence, and continues to kill Israelites. We may disguse it as a 'Peacekeeping Force' But, we all know that the US is much better at making war than peace. War only begets an uneasy, temporary peace. that being said, I think I'm done. Peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If the NWOs plan goes to perfection we will have a world war 3

world war 1 - To bring communism
world war 2 - To Make Israel Create Its Own State
world war 3 - To Bring The One World Government

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don't know if you've noticed, but if the NWO controlled the US, and brought communisim into being, that would make little if any sense. They bring communism, but then make the US put up sanctions against the entire idea of communism. Remember the 'Red Scare'? that's just a bunch of retarded NWOs if that's the case.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
We already HAD WWIII. Some actually called it "Cold" War, implying that there was no fighting, which is absolute nonsence. Was was fought in almost every single country on this planet, Afganistan, Korea, Vietnam, African countries, entire middle and south america, all the supported dictators, killings, hunger, bio weapons, Iran, Israel...... we already had WWIII.
Who predicted that WWIII would last 27 years? was in Nostradamus? Well, from Cuban Crisis 1962 ( which could be seen as a turning point, official start of the WWIII) till the fall of Berlin Wall in 1989 ( which marked the official defeat of Russia and their version of comunism) it is 27 years. Shortly after the Cuban Crisis, Kennedy was killed ( "shortly after, MABUS will die" or something like that, Nostradamus predicting that a very important figure will die right after the beginning, which will lead to escalation of fighting: Vietnam, Afganistan etc.).
I am not so good with Biblical Prophecies, but I wonder if any of the events of "Cold" War fit into it.

Now, what we didnt have, but what had to come acording to prophecies, is Jesus and Heaven on Earth.... well, maybe God changed his mind....

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati

Yeah, and it is US that is taking places over, so i still belive that the NWO is infact US gov. and also, NWO and the "coalitiom of willing" are both terms used by Bush jr.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati

Why create communism and Israel if you're just going to turn around and make a one world government? This makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
yesss we will have third world war in order to find the new tune for new world order which is NWO heavy metal and the ARAB G-STRING dances.then we will have new peace all over the world.now it only the beginning
it on the way to sparking the fire from the middle east to europe even to america DOWNFALL SERIES

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good heavens, the Russkies may save our bacon from capitalism after all (although I'm certainly not a class-conscious revolutionary worker). I just wish they would make more crazy planes like the Su-37. (Sigh)

Seriously, though, this current world crisis in leadership is precipitating a change in the UN. It's gone from being a stage for the US and USSR to argue, to a stage occupied solely by the US to a bunch of countries who are getting a bit fed up. Who says American hegemony is the path to World Government? The UN might form a unified WG in opposition to America going postal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join