It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Search Of- TMS-1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
tjack, yeah there is more, just wasn't really sure that certain people wanted to hear it, sorry. I'll be uploading the rest soon. Total of 9 tracks.

An ATS band, hey, now there's an idea. We could even call it Deny Ignorance or something. And I think we ought to get Kinglizard to pull it all together. After only 2 hours with his music program, he clearly shows us where the musical talent is around here. Majic, we've been trumped. gg.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The new contest thread is at:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

PODcast: In Search Of- TMS-1 (reply 2)
Majic gives his critique of The Mind Series.

length: 04:52
file: bts_musicpodcast_343.mp3
size: 572k
feed:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

PODcast: In Search Of- TMS-1 (reply 3)
Reply to his reply, to my reply, to...

length: 15:18
file: bts_musicpodcast_347.mp3
size: 3584k
feed:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

PODcast: In Search Of- TMS-1 (reply 4)
Majic discusses The Mind Series -- when not discussing himself. :^P

length: 10:18
file: bts_musicpodcast_351.mp3
size: 1811k
feed:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hello... This is Benevolent Heretic at BelowTopSec... Oh, Never mind.

True American! You are a true musician! I wanted to take the time one day and listen to The Mind Series. Well, today was that day. I don’t know how much my opinion will mean to you… But, I’m pretty speechless. Each piece has such an individual ‘feel’ it’s really incredible the moods created by each one. I think the fourth one was my favorite. Just so mellow and … moving

I really like the first one, too. Like Majic, I heard some stuff that was reminiscent of Yes. I saw them in Columbus Ohio. Isn’t it funny? I can always tell when something really impresses me because I remember where I was. The Stones in Tucson, Pink Floyd in LA, Bonnie Raitt in Portland…

You said something in one of your PODcasts “It’s the feeling, not the production.” I couldn’t agree with you more. There’s some real feeling in your work. I can tell you’re very passionate about your music and it really comes through.

Now, after listening to the PODcasts in this thread, I’m going to have to go track down Majic's music and listen to them, too.

Thanks for sharing that stuff. Really.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

PODcast: In Search Of- TMS-1 (reply 5)
Reply to Majic and BH. Reaches in depth descriptions of the tunes and particulars.

length: 17:20
file: bts_musicpodcast_376.mp3
size: 4061k
feed:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I love the music. It draws you into it and I love the rythmn. You have real talent and it will be a big hit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join