It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
just wanted to deposit my 2 metallic disc-shaped currency objects.

The management likes that better than starting new threads on old subjects.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

PODcast: UFOs and Aliens (reply 14)
Zeta revives his PODthread in this reply that took quite a while.

length: 04:58
file: atsxpod_1708.mp3
size: 6987k
feed:

EDIT: Terrabytes mesarure MEMORY and not SPEED. I was talking about the CELL technology. Just wanted to make that clear

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You mean the CELL processor technology in PS3, not "terrabytes". Terrabytes measure memory, not processing capabilities.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Oh man,
yeah, that's what I meant ... I don't know where I heard that was the speed but yeah I edited the podpost (not the PODcast) ... *sigh*

Whatever else I said in the PODcast is true though, that's how I feel.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It's alright, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I can understand you're not so much into gaming news as I am.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I know that E3 is having a lot of attention lately because of the new consoles. The PS3 looks nice but I already have the PSP which is really nice by the way
, I can listen to PODcasts from ATS anywhere I want. Anyways, yeah, anyone else have any other thoughts or opinions they would like to address in a PODcast in the thread? Thank you, just trying to revive the old -

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
First of all let me apologise for not replying via podcast. The microphone on my headset isn't working and I am waiting for a new headset/microphone to arrive any day now.

Second, I am 43 next month and have had experiences from the age of four. My dad and my first husband served in the military in high security clearance fields of their work. One incident in particular created concern for my dad, as I had disappeared for a little over three hours. When I told him what I had seen he refused to discuss it with me. However, some years later when I was in my mid-late 20's, my dad confessed to me that he believed what I had told him. However, he knew that if he reported the incident to his superiours that I could be in for an unhappy time, as my dad was still under the Official Secrets Act. So from the age of 12 to that date; the subject was never brought up again.

However, my dad was aware that I was not like his other two children. According to my mother even from an early age, I was above intelligence in my level of understanding compared to my peers of the same age. Apparently, a school counsellor said that I had an extremely high IQ and that I had a thirst for knowledge that I felt I couldn't get from school. It must have frustrated my parents having a child questioning them on everything under the sun. At the age of seven, I was discussing world politics with my dad, according to my mum.

I even questioned the Vietnam war apparently. The thing is my dad and first husband were both in the armed forces in jobs that required high level security clearance. I knew by my dad's reaction that he knew I was telling the truth. When we discussed that particular event; he said that of all his children (I have an older sister from his marriage to his first wife) that my thought processes he found extraordinary. Unfortunately, in the 60's and 70's, children like me weren't given assignments in school to really challenge our mind.

My dad said that I asked some pretty extraordinary questions and some things that I would come out with were well beyond my years (that is the way my mother put it).

So whether my intelligence was related to my experiences as a child; I don't know. However, I do know that the beings of extraterrestrial origin, Ultraterrestrial origin, or Interdimensional origin are real.

'There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, then in your philosophy'Shakespeares 'Hamlet'

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join