It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 mounds and craters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It's pretty odd isn't it? I've never seen anything like that before. Maybe it's a "rock circle"

I think i'm going to have to go and take another look at google earth to see if I can find anything else like this.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think its time to call a mod and have have rename this thread oddies with google earth or something u know what i mean a thread jsut for odd things we point out,secret bases and whatnot anyone else think its a good idea?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
your is different from mine i though you meant this one

what u think something going on around here? or just tell us what it is lol

EDIT!!!!!!!! omg dude look around the area where i found this one just north of it !!!!

heres another one just northwest of the one above

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Lamagraa]

lol triple edit but oh well i just found this just northwest of area 51 dont know if its apublic airport ..i doubt it here here ya go

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
hey redize you know that recent pic you posted look just inside the triangle in the north tip see the 3?...the plot thickens... and each line of the triangle is a perfect 3/4 miles...... whatever thing lands theres its BIG...maybe its my imgination though

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
I think its time to call a mod and have have rename this thread oddies with google earth or something u know what i mean a thread jsut for odd things we point out,secret bases and whatnot anyone else think its a good idea?

I think that's a good idea!

I just found a button on google earth and these little info tabs came up highlighting loads of other markings!!!

I have no idea what graffiti is doing in the middle of nowhere???

Here are more markings!

Also, does anyone know what this is. I thought it looked like I city, but sort of out of focus! But it stayed purple !

Close up:

Now i've definitely seen some odd things. They all seem to be in or around area 51 and there are hundreds more. Seriously take a look if you don't belive me.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
that purple stuff is scary shiz man........
almost looks like a glich or something....but nah its a glich...right thats in the middle of kansas...your not in kansas anymore....

oh ya the graffetti might be a leftover from the "Burning Man" event every year kinda like woodstock in the desert

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Maybe we should have other ATS'ers use google earth too (if they're not already).

Then we could all scour the the earth and maybe use something like a bright green icon to identify it then follow it with like; ATS: *description*.

That way all members of ATS can join in (and see the places already identified) and do an earth catalogue of oddities!! I think that would be pretty cool! No?

[edit on 3/9/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

that purple stuff is scary shiz man........
almost looks like a glich or something....but nah

It's not a glitch. Take a look at those coordinates. I bet yours shows it the same way too. But why though?? *stares into space*.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
ya i see it too.....weird shiz man weird shiz lol but ya lets get a mod to rename this "Google at Google Earth" lol or sometihng like that

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

ya lets get a mod to rename this "Google at Google Earth" lol or sometihng like that

I'm up for it. How do we get a mod to do it for us? I'm not familiar with doing that.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
lol i forgot how to look up online mods gimmie a few minutes lol

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i asked a mod he told me to sumbit a gripe/idea so i did so when the proper mods wake up it shuold be changed

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Nice one....this could be the beginning of something beautiful

Will it be a permanent thread? Are they what's called sticky's?

Have these images ever appeared on ATS before??
Also, i'm not really familiar with the regions around Nevada so I just want to know what the area is where that purple place is.

Has anyone been there before?

[edit on 3/9/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The Star of David pattern you posted is a SAM site from Nellis. Nellis AFB is right over the mountain from Area 51 and has a lot of bombing ranges. Those odd patterns you posted probably have something to do with that.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Please forgive the dumbness but what is a SAM site?

Why would Nellis need to "draw" large images on the ground?

Also, these images aren't just restricted to the region around NFB, they are all over the place and some are hundreds of miles apart from eachother.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
SAM site =anti air missle meaning the kind that shoot down planes

jra

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by redize
Please forgive the dumbness but what is a SAM site?

SAM = Surface to Air Missile.

Target practice.

I think the purple stuff is just a satillite imaging glitch. A really messed up one at that. This thing is just north of Kansas city. If there was anything like that really there, we'd know about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

SAM site =anti air missle meaning the kind that shoot down planes

Oh ok, cool.

Isn't that kind of contradictive though. Having these images that can only be seen from the air and then having a SAM site there?

What's up with that? Or is that another dumb question?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Nellis extends through several hundred miles. It's the home of Red Flag, and they usually run several different exercises at the same time, so they have to have the room to run them without interfering with each other.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

SAM = Surface to Air Missile.

Target practice.

Target practice?
How long have the images been there then. They look like they haven't been "practiced" on.

If this is true then why do none of the images bear any marks of being bombed??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join