It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Hail the Leeda?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok, in most organizations/groups, you have a leader. But in NWO, who is it? I have read many posts/topics on NWO, yet none ever mention a leader. Could it be NWO has no leader and is ran by by a group of people, or there is a one man leader but just so secretive you never hear/see them.

Obviously not the President of US or PM of England. Not President of Franch either. Probably doesn't hold any office but is just someone made leader by being the best for the job, not for being elected in.(Like Bush, he wasn't best for job, but still elected in by a count of 5 to 4)

Anyways, any ideas/theories you might have, like to hear them.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i think its ran by a group. cant see one man having that much power, unless they ofc think he is some kind of semi god or something... who knows

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think that would be something that those who benefit from it would have in common,rather than someone specific.
That would be greed my friend,greed is their leader,greed for power and greed for control.
The whole thing is hard to spot because people are conditioned to think like those who enslave them.
Supply and demand,supply us with all manner of un-necessary luxuries,demand that we keep wanting more,to the point we feel helpless without the luxuries,that's the control part of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
talk to satan

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i'd say the leader is of alien origination, thus the lack of ufo knowledge being released to public, but not a single person thats for sure, people can't control things, people are controlled

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Aliens are a manufactured distraction to keep you from looking too closely and seeing the actual truth,the truth is so unbelievable to most people that when they hear it they won't believe it ,the truth is much less fun than fiction.
Just imagine that,a simple answer to everyones questions which they are not ready to hear.
Forget about all of the thrilling theories,they just avert your attention from the simple truth.
If you want to know the truth,you have to find it yourself.
It's out there,underneath all that other #.

new topics

top topics

join