It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gestapo spying centre opens in Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
17 football pitches big, newly build NSA whorehouse opens in the south west.

Facility has its own gym, "modern art" galleries "to encourage creative thinking", anti aircraft armoured roof, and hear this, underground train infrastructure.

Just think about tax payers 2 billions that went into the construction.

As of next week, 4000 young, brainwashed, brain dead, go-getters will rush there every morning to "check through countless phone calls and e-mails around the world to aid the fight against terrorists and the (notorious) axes of evil.(a term coined by George Bush Jr)"

It makes me think: how in the name of lucifer they found 4000 village idiots to work in this madhouse? Ohhh yes yes, the all-go no-quit ultra-hip smash-hit TV series Spooks must be thanked, after airing of which MI5 saw its record number of applicants. Surprise surprise.

Well, every day, NWO just feels closer and closer.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
yep them mi5/nsa/cia ect ect trainees do not understand what they are doing to the real citizens...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
where exactly is this place?

also do you have any more details on the proposed actions of this place?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
we should all go and protest!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Freeman, your post does not contain nothing more than conjecture about a new "something" opening in the UK and employing 4,000 people.

Some actual information about this place would be nice so others can research the topic and build their own opinion.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
very interesting, you got a link or something which i can research into?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It was in the Sunday times. I copied it last night directly from the paper, i checked google and couldn't find a link.

I guess you'll just have to trust me

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
could you scan the article?

please...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't have a scanner but i'll se what i can do...

there some pictures and plan sketches of the centre with its armoured roof designed to "sustain impact of aircrafts smaller than 747"

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If you can tell me the name of this centre, where it is located, who will run it, etc., I can find information quite quickly about it.

new topics

top topics

join