It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yes, that's what they're going to do.

911 was a stepping stone.

This time it's about martial law.
And what better way to make that happen? Another 911 style attack? Nah, this time it's "sleepers" we will hear about.

Whispers... sleepers here ....... sleepers there ...... sleepers everywhere.

Multiple attacks around the country can only be stopped with one thing - police state.

And as a bonus, they'll have the internet as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Yes, that's what they're going to do.

911 was a stepping stone.

This time it's about martial law.
And what better way to make that happen? Another 911 style attack? Nah, this time it's "sleepers" we will hear about.

Whispers... sleepers here ....... sleepers there ...... sleepers everywhere.

Multiple attacks around the country can only be stopped with one thing - police state.

And as a bonus, they'll have the internet as well.

What i think, is , as "They" are organized, and they have a plan, and so on, why not do the same in the opposite side?
Are we going to wait untill all these happens, and not moving a finger to stop it? Even worst, KNOWING what is going to happen we still not doing anything...
I guess resistance is the word

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Even if i could, i wouldn't do anything to stop this next attack. People need a good shake up in order to wake up. Sad but true.

As for resistance, i made a post 2 weeks ago outlining the solution to illuminati problem and it got deleted, quietly.

To finish this post read my signature.

Once again, sad but true.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think that they need another generation of middle and high school students that are conditioned enough to turn in their parents for talking about these things,who think the cops are the good guys,who think the government is here to help them,who idolise politicians,lawyers and doctors from being brainwashed by TV,you see,they steal away parent's abilities to teach their children by keeping the situation too hard to get by without surrendering the training of their children to others in order for both parents to work to make ends meet.
It would not surprise me to see children being rewarded for turning in their parents about the time the conditioning is complete,just a little longer yet.
Too few people in this country will do anything about these things that may be occurring,too happy rich or poor powerless,either way = ignorant/distracted.
The legal system and manipulation of it is where it all starts.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I agree unbalanced. There are still a few too many kids out there actually thinking for themselves. They are going to need at least one more generation to brainwash, and maybe two.

But what needs to happen is instead of letting the govt get to them, everyone else must take it upon themselves to open these kids eyes BEFORE they get brainwashed.

I'm only 25, and my eyes have actually been open about ten years. But I had to open them on my own. The brainwashing started long ago, and the further down the line it gets, the less freethinkers there are.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"Please be advised that we are currently analyzing information posted to a number of forums used by terrorist groups..."

Uuuppppp hold it right there mister!

See? According to them terrorists use internet to mastermind their activities.

Good bye WWW!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   

top topics

join