It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo 2 New Patch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well the new patch is out and didn't change the game much. Just some new runewords and some glitches fixed. Well, it will change the game alot if you are in Poland, Germany, and other countries cause for some reason Diablo 2 doesn't like those countries and something as simple as picking up an item crashed your game. Sounds like a Mac....

Anyways, but there is a new puzzle when you get to Hell Difficulty... haven't figured it out yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
ok really comfusing. 3 diff "keys" u find from nithalik, summoner, and countess in hell. take keys to act 5 hell game and use cube to covert em to open protal with lilth in it. kill em i dont no for sure but she eather drops all3 or one but d's horn baals eye and mephs brain. transmute those and it opens a new portal to tristam with uber D uber Meph and Uber Izzy no build can solo from what i heard so if ur on ladder and us eeast /w *chad1313

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hitman132436
ok really comfusing. 3 diff "keys" u find from nithalik, summoner, and countess in hell. take keys to act 5 hell game and use cube to covert em to open protal with lilth in it. kill em i dont no for sure but she eather drops all3 or one but d's horn baals eye and mephs brain. transmute those and it opens a new portal to tristam with uber D uber Meph and Uber Izzy no build can solo from what i heard so if ur on ladder and us eeast /w *chad1313

Are you serious, or just joking around? If not... That's crazy.

join