It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carpet cleaning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
[Edited on 28-8-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think this is a silly post. Why discuss something you have neither the means or the guts to do.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"Why discuss something you have neither the means or the guts to do"

Well well well

I guess the brave man you are would rather do nothing and experience all the benifits of mind control

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Now i was thinking... what kind of ordnance one would require to bomb and disable the entire Alaska HAARP facility?

I would use my personal favourite, a large fuel air bomb deliver it with a Hercules and drop in right in the centre.

But i figure general purpose 500lb times 10 will do nicely. What do you think?

you're sooo smart?
can i be your friend?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Freeman,

I think you misunderstood my point. It is not that I am complascent and would approve of being mind controlled, but to say you would like to run a Hercules over the facility and carpet bomb it is a rediculous statement and not worthy of this message board. I am sure you don't own a Hercules aircraft, or ahve the means of borrowing one. I'm also sure you don't have any 500Ib air-fuel bombs at your disposal...so what are we talking about?

Rediculous post and a waste of keystrokes.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My guess would be that before anyone or anything deemed "inappropriate or threatening" would be either nullified or captured. This place is like any other major government/military compound or facility and has multiple surveliiance systems and counter measures.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well if it's "Rediculous" and "impossible" and i aint got a Hercules nor "guts" then we've got nothing to worry about right?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nope, you're rigth freeman, we don't ahve to worry...not about YOU anyway that's for sure. I simply wanted to point out the fact that you should think a little more before you post some rediculous garbage that doesn't ahve any merit whatsoever.

LFJ

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
And what about the other 3 facilities operating in the Continental US? What about the upwards of 100 or so operated outside of the US, most of them by other countries, some of them not exactly friendly to the US?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
DR? How come they get to have more HAARPs than we do... we have to out-do them... c'mon, build more people!

(please note my sarcasm toward the gov there)

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Whats with hype about haarp?

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Or do you people fear tv and radio also?

"Civilian applications from the program's research could lead to improved local and world-wide communications such as satellite communication. Furthermore, and possibly more significant is the potential for new technology that could be developed from a better understanding of ionospheric processes."

"A potential DOD application of the research is to provide communications to submerged submarines. These and many other research applications are expected to greatly enhance present DOD technology."

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
That would've been good wound't it?

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Freeman]

Why would the government want to bomb its own facility?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Whats with hype about haarp?

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Or do you people fear tv and radio also?

"Civilian applications from the program's research could lead to improved local and world-wide communications such as satellite communication. Furthermore, and possibly more significant is the potential for new technology that could be developed from a better understanding of ionospheric processes."

"A potential DOD application of the research is to provide communications to submerged submarines. These and many other research applications are expected to greatly enhance present DOD technology."

*deep breath*
*laughs hysterically*

Whew, okay....no, wait....

Try a little light reading, my friend.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's all there, not some trumped-up PR campaign from the gov't like the dot-edu.

-B.

top topics

join