It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snap shots,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well for along time i have had snap shots of events that occur, I have no special tech name for it, but i decided to make note of it,

One event that got me was the London bombings, See the thing is i never get alot of info in my preminitions,just snap shots,

the night before the london bombings i was sitting there with a friend and almost went in to a small daze, or better still almost the feeling of day dreaming,

images came to me that could just be coincidence or really some sort of warning, I still have yet to work it out,

1st i had the image of a pidgion,(Bird) that is everywhere in london,
2nd i seen a very dark grey image, pipes ect, which at the time i thought underground,

thats it! nothing more, only the next day when the tube bombings happen that i felt this was in some way connected,

Now over the past few days i have had more "snap shots"
so im going to note them, I hope that there will be no connection to what im about to write and that im truly wrong

ill note them as i seen the snap shots

1, Big ben (now this just may mean its in london,)

2, 9.10 am / pm not sure but it was a time, i saw a clock,

3. Trains above ground, or more so i would say train lines,

4. Flowers??? no idea why i seen this,

Again thats it, if i get more then i will note them also, But i have had this over the past few days,

again just seeing if there is any connection, also this could just be that im thinking to much so effecting my thoughts,

join