It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some scary UFO dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This dream I had last night was scary. I dream I was walking in the parking lot at a county fair. I was walking to my car, in real life I don't have one. Then I saw this big round space ship that flow over me and stop. Then it went down about 10 feet away. I took off running and then I ran into a force field. Then a alian came out of the ship and he came and grab me and drag me on the ship. He looked like one of those Greys in the pic on some sites. Then he strap me down and then had a insterment that would look like it would cause pain. Then I woke up.

A couple of weeks ago, I watch the movie War of the Worlds. That night, I had a pretty bad dream about the alian tripods. I dream I was at a robot event in this town. I was working on my bot then it got cloudy. The lightning storm happened and I watch with enjoyment. I love thunderstorms. Then a tripod came out of the ground a few blocks away and started going towards me. It zap the people around me and let me live. It then grabbed me and then put me down. Then it lifted its leg and was about to step on me, then I woke up. It was one scary dream.

new topics

join