It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter Fan Fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Am I the only one who reads these? I d/l them using limewire, but this is legal!!! You can't sell a fan fiction due to copyright laws, can only give them out for free. Anyways, have/read several and wondering if anyone else has?

Favorites were The Angel of Justice and The Time of Good Intentions. Although the last one had some 18+ scenes, the story line was great! An alternate timeline, things the same and others different. Was really cool.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've never read one before, but it sounds interesting, maybe I'll look for one sometime.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Some are, but watch out, there is one A-Hole who has a file where all it is is this.

"Haha! I just typed hahahahahahahahahaha out and copy/pasted it a thousand times to make it look large enough to be a book! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......." for about 400 pages.

It is interesting to see what others can come up with. Especially if you have nothing else to do.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I've read a bunch. I've read lots of fanfic in general. I'm not really into it, but I've read it for the hell of it, to pass the time, to discuss, to read, why not? It's interesting, and some are well written.

Oh, and lots of slash, too.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Have any sites that have a bunch or anything? I have been looking for more, to get more ideas for the one I am writing. Have any suggestions besides Limewire?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I could see some fanfiction writers taking it to a bit far of the extreme with the books.

However wha'evah floats your goat I sayeth!!!!!!

ps:

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Haha, calling us Nerds. Bill Gates is a nerd, and how many billions does he have?

Anyways, what floats our goat? Same thing that floats boats, Bouncy!(uh, wait, thats not the word I'm looking for....)

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I actually wrote and designed an entire Harry Potter Mystery Dinner for a friend's surprise birthday party....hehe... It was pretty funny watching a grown adult point a wand at someone saying, "Petrificus Totalis!"

Next up, is I'm writing up a CLUE mystery dinner, another Harry Potter mystery dinner (both for birthdays in October), and some other one I can't remember right now....

In the past, I've also written a Star Wars mystery dinner, and we've done some of the boxed ones, such as a Luau one, Star Trek one, etc.

Much harder to write than fan fiction though....hehe...

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

join