It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiction of Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Muzzleflash, I would suggest you start with the US Constitution, more specifically, in Section 3 where it is detailed what powers are granted to Congress & the "coining" of money...
Then take a look at the www.federalreserve.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Federal Reserve Act & how it's organized.

In short, the Constitution demands that the "coining" (minting) of money & the determination of its value resides in the hands of Congress. The Federal Reserve Act took that power out of the hands of Congress & put it in the hands of a privatley owned consortium of international banking firms.

The Federal Reserve is Federal & it reserves nothing to back up the money (No more than corporate scrip: Look that up in the history of the Industrial Revolution) & has put this nation (& pretty much the whole world) into a debt-driven economy.

I, for one, don't expect you to take what I say on faith...That's a tactic used by those "elite mind-controllers"...Even after I've briefly described my own background, I still expect you to find out for yourself, because it's the only real way you can confirm it for yourself. I'm merely giving you a couple of directions to begin your own research...If you learn well, you'll also come up with more avenues of research on your own that will more firmly convince you of the truth.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join