It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crock UFO stories in your area...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Are there any crock/made-up UFO stories in you area, ie someone says they saw something in the sky a certain night, but you saw nothing?

A few years ago, I found a rather recent UFO sighting on a UFO sighting board(of some kind). The guy goes on to say at around 10pm he was closing down shop when he saw some lights in the sky that were moving rather odd. (not much of a story). But the guy claims the lights moved like no other aircraft he had ever seen. That's when it get unbelievable. He then states that he didn't think the UFO was of alien origin but was a stealth plane that had been kept in secret at the local air force base. Two things, there is no local air force base, it is an Air National Guard, and they do not have stealth planes, only a squad of F-15's as far as jets.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well that's just logical isn't it? What's more out there? Stealth runners that doesn't rely on air lift / wings to fly or (from their point of view) goddamn aliens from god knows where out sightseeing?

But yeah, I've heard a few of those. Some may be fake, though I still don't know the reason behind reporting a fake UFO sighting, some may be true but in the end they're all interesting to read about.

I read about two female friends in their fourties that was out driving not far from my town when they saw a metal cigar rod thingie laying on a field of some kind next to the road. They stopped the car to have a closer look (I assume) but as soon as they stopped the thing immideately accelerated up to enourmous speeds leaving the field in an instant. The interesting thing about the story is that there was evidence left behind. The place where it had layed on the field was sinched due to friction burn, that's pretty cool.

join